it feels like I can't function without...
Have been talking to Sok Ting quite often...
and I have not been contacting LYNN for ages.
My ankle still hurts so I took this stronger medicine on Monday. Within 2 hours, I went really high, laughing with no reason, after 3 hours, I cried and laughed.
After 4hours, I could not walk in a straight line and I had no idea what words came out of my mouth.
After 6 hours, I realised my heartbeat faster than regular and I slept f0r 10 hours.
ON DRUG.
Maybe I really should go do a follow-up for my ankle...
I always think communication is very importand for it can build a relationship and it can also tear down one. Through communication you can guess with 50% precision what the person is really trying to tell you; no one can fully express themselves.
I just don't fathom how can we even consider we are friends without communication. How can we consider ourselves close without trying to understand what each other is going through?
From my bias perspective, that is, things on the surface are there, but there is nothing when you search deeper.
Still waters run deep.
Anyway, I am so scared that Man you will think I am talking about you. I am not ok! No way! lol. Sorry for not going down with you... my excuses->no time, I can't walk properly yet. Hehs. sorry.
If you are here you probably want to slap me(
tho I don't rmb, no, YOU DID SLAP ME JUST FOR FUN!) and wake me up, I am not so hard on myself as I used to be. I am letting myself go. Wish you were here, as always.
Know what... I am upset that I can't get in. I can't be a part of it. It's even more upsetting because my ankle is one reason why I am unable to participate. That was the place where I chose to change my life afterall...
I am just whining...
Labels: random