
WOO~ Pink. LOL. My gosh, even I felt sick, how worse can SM feel?
I forgot about something that happened on Thurs when I had KFC with the girls(excluding my wife).
Su and Rach pulled each side of the door and no one walk in. It just happened that I was walking towards the open space and before I walked in while both of them were still holding onto the doors, I acted as though I was a queen and thanked them. Haha! I was the first to get to the table so I asked if anyone would be pulling out a seat for me and they rejected!
That's not all. Sok called me and my phone had no more credits. Initially being kind hearted, Rach used her phone to call her.
Rach: Hello is this Sok Ting? Blah Blah.
Then she passed her phone to me and Sok thought I was with LYNN.
Next, LYNN called. Rach, once again used her phone and called LYNN.
Rach: Hello is this LYNN? Blah Blah.
I took the phone then... LYNN DIDN'T BELIEVE I AM HUI LING! Gosh.
She kept denying the fact that I was, until I had to said when was her birthday and her home phone number but I forgot all those were not enough. =.=
Fine. While I was the phone trying to convince LYNN I am not lying, Su and Rach went through my call list and found May May that name and used Su's phone to call her!
WAA!
Su: Hello is this May May? I am May Ee. Are you May ee's sister?
I was hysterical la and to think May actually answered she was mayee's sis. Gosh and when I took the phone May didn't believe me!!! I had to convince her by telling her about 'wallet' incident. Boy! How tiring!
Ha, but from that call I found out that May has a brother but not by the name Mayee. lol.
Seriously, sometimes, don't put this 2 girls together, they are terrifying fireworks. lol.
Thank God for this little things that make me smile.