Happy VD in advance.
I wrote a rubbish essay today.
I was unhappy with a friend today, no, 2.
I gave attitude to someone whom I respect.
Well, I love Newton's third law.
I met
Sok Ting.
We had
hazelnut and peace ice-cream. (forget about the loud auntie)
Sok Ting's red balloon has same name as me. (and when it deflates, it's when I die.
lol)
May appeared in
CJC uniform! How amazing! We watched her come in to
KSS and leave
KSS to wear a
JC uniform! Wow.
Sok helped me to save money on candles.
Oh and I bought this super expensive thing and I had lucky draw.
Sok helped me to pick the card and I GOT A FREE GIFT (of the same thing as I bought!)
As though that
doesn't make me high enough,
another lady spent a lot too, and her lucky draw.... she got coupons and ....
SHE GAVE THEM TO ME!!!! SO SWEET!!!!!!
We tried to take picture against the unattractive walls a
CCK MRT station, the effects was hilarious.
Sok's red balloon covered Andy
Lau's face. The process was damn funny la. There were so many
passersby and each time
Sok and I looked at the camera, we saw May roll her eyes left and right checking if anyone is walking 'into' the picture.
OH and forget about GP, I got A for
econs.
That's all I have to say.
Probably thank God for Marcus, even though his lesson was for children, it was a reminder to us too. Helped me a lot.
COOL. Guess what, I can rotate my ankle more then 30degrees
le.
LOL. whatever.
Labels: went out