In the morning I listen to "running after You" and that song lifts high my mood. Then tiredness and weariness worn me out. I accidently deleted "still" like ages ago and now I listened to it again. The words still speak. It seems that the more I try to press in, at times I will lose it and well, Newton's third law comes in. I thought I am free but not really. pray hard. I am tired again. Oh well, if you ask what is the thing that is driving me mad the most... what else when you are a JC student? ... was so tired that during math lecture when my teacher was going through permutations... he asked after grouping these few in a unti how many people you still have left... i was like... no more, because I am going to bomb them. ... KK. Ha. HKK!? Ha. ok. This is just a guo du qi. through it all... You heard that? It sitll reminds me of you dearest.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."