We were supposedly released earlier than 1pm and that permits us some time to go MacRitchie Reservoir to catch the canoeing finals. Rach was so excited la. We cannot imagine how John Wan and Lim Biao row the boat that fast and we were dying to see. Also it will be damn cool for us to be down there to support our classmates la BUT we were late.
Dona, Rach and I went to Mac to get lunch and we ran across the roads while the bus was coming so near us! That Chan was openly eating her burger on the bus la. That bus was so slow even a woman who was carrying a umbrella with Singapore airlines design strolled faster than our bus!
On bus 157 Rach called her friend to found out that they got sliver for K4 500m and gold for K4 1000m. Good right? They beat the nationals ok! Damn cool.. oh well as for the overall ranking...
Arhhh. I really want to see how our classmates row. I hope they don't read my blog. Sometimes Lim Biao and John look so dead in class/school, you should look at that glow on their faces after game man! Gosh what contrast!
Sighs. Wee Ling was there. arh! Ha. I was so gleeful. Haha.. over a girl. =.= Last year I used Rach's phone to take a picture of her and Rach still keeps it!
Oh right! Rach must be very sian diao too that she had to play with a turtle there and the turtle was frightened and ran to the waters. Haha. Oh right! Dona and I were afraid of waters so we didn't dare to even go over that chains fence.
HL: If both of us fell into to water, who will you save first?" Rach: think for a second then look up What?! Haha, why should I? I can just shout for help right there are so many people here points to the back where the canoeists were at who will jump in to save you! dona and me Dona: no no no. What will be your first instinct? Rach: My first instinct will be to shout for help right?!
Haha, something like that and ya so many people there and we both want Rach to save us. ...
Wei Wen, if you still come here, I want to tell you that I received the ODJ! like finally!? Thank God! =))
I really wish that I can do well in so many things and areas in my life. Apprently life isn't so. I can have a lot of problems, problems and not setbacks. This time I have setbacks and I can't seem to handle them properly. purrr
as surely as the sun will rise, You'll come to us. certain as the dawn appears I may be a moderate one, I may be unfamiliar with the words but one thing for sure, I never stop in this walk.
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."