Teddy bear I think when you really obeyed Jie's instruction to keep to the right... that's the most hilarious thing of the day.
Arh. I have an expandable bottle cannot ar.
I was very unhappy because... put aside the fact that it's not within my control okay...
First, I don't understand how anyone can put other things first instead of listening to a teacher. Doesn't a teacher has the right to command respect and asked for attention from the students? As time goes by and people change, I see more and more students understand that they have choices and the rights to make decisions that decide that future... understand is an overstatement.
You see... they can show disrespect to teachers who cannot teach well or fail to gain our respect. They can refuse and show dissatisfaction over what they disagree with the teachers, without first, putting themselves in humble student position to first try to seek resolution to solve problems between both parties.
I was reminded of what Matthew shared about his daughter... Matthew you mind me sharing here? I hope not. He mentioned that his daughter, knowing she choices, asked for something else to eat that was not on the table. She even goes to the extent of pulling a chair to the fridge to get the food but failed apparently. See, she didn't appreciate what was on her table and plate.
I don't know how to put it. You get what I mean? People nowadays don't appreciate what they have because they know they can have more and the want the best and more of them.
It's not that that kind of want is wrong, but first, who do you think you are such that people has to give you choices so that you can always have the best 'thing'?
Take what is given to you and make the most out of it, if it fails, only when it really can't work out then you seek for other ways. See if from another point, even when you have the best thing of all, and you never make the best out of what you have what's the point of having the best tool in your hand?
That is not even what I think of today and that just flows out now. crap. and raa...
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."