I went to attend Church of
Resurrection's guest service today! 3 CHEERS!
The miraculous thing is I didn't feel as awkward as I used to feel each time I go different church, I felt strangely
at home. This week was my most terrible week of the year, even worse than the time I sprained my ankle. I even cried because I was too tired and dying for sleep,
that bad. Thank God for His word on Friday and ran with me! Ha. Oh well, yesterday timing was 1516, worst timing I ever had, but still, great! Ah ma still
can get GOLD k!
Haha.
Thought I will share what service went through just now... should I? wait
ar..
RECEIVE WITH JOY AND GROW IN SPIRIT... I don't know how to share exactly...
- God has given us the ability to
generate well
- do not halt what you can give to society
- if you know how to be rich, you will be rich
- the more given to us, we need to learn to be generous
Don't you agree that many rich has a lot but they halt what they can give and keep their riches? It's like limiting what you can do to the society..
There are more, much more...
Pastor also asked us to build each other up, encourage each other etc... then he said something real true.
don't give advices, advices are cheap. give a listening ear... everyone has potential to grow...Let's empathise, support one another and help each other grow! Yea.
You know in Matthew 25... this man given one talent but bury it... he
doesn't has so called -abundance mentality- but has a scarcity mentality... which is what the world has actually... that is you tend to think you will lose everything and you behave in that way and you are actually positioning yourself in failure... which happen to the third man in the parable...
Have abundance mentality, give personal resources to others... even if you are poor, give what you have... and you will have again...
If I am happy to give, then let me.
Don't overdo something that is not you but do something that you are comfortable with. Then I thought surely if what I felt comfortable is wrong, I have faith that God will correct me.
Yay.
Labels: He talks to me