I saw Joshua today. Joshua Cheong Yong Lek. After what seem like a century, we finally(does finally tells you how longing I was to see him? Hmm, not really...) met again! I was queuing at the bubble tea shop, he walked past and he smiled widely so do I! Then it turns out that he needed a phone to call his friends. =.= Haha no la, he isn't that mean. While waiting for Sok, he accompanied me and we chatted like how we used to in the past! Impressive! Gosh and he made his friends wait for him because he wanted to pei wo wait for Sok. The first phrase that came to my mind was 'how sweet'. Nevertheless, there was something at the back of my mind, you know, that thing but I was too overwhelmed by unexpected meeting that I just talk as usual. Well, it's only right, right?
Then the familiar names like Justin, Kiat all mentioned and we talked about heights again. Those cliché topics we used to crap about still can be used. It's so lame.
Gosh, but I am really elated to see Josh in a way.
In the evening, I saw the name RX. Do you know how sensitive I was to that name? Now, I almost forget how it really sounds like. When I pronounce it, it didn't come out right. It’s not like I forget her existence, it’s more of that impact is the past and that should end. I still wish I could talk to her though because I can never forget snoopy and this girl called Rachel really resembles her.
To my bestie out there, I was reminded of you calling me every night in secondary 1 and your ending line “I will call you later” which never happen. Not only that, I remember hearing your parents’ voice in the background asking if you had done your work. The amazing thing was out main topic was none other than guys. Those days...
Thought of someone today and really wished I could do something, be gracious but I really don’t wish to gather my courage to do because I don’t want to return to the old times. It wouldn’t actually right? Not everyone shares the same fate.
Oh and while having lunch at Mac with Sok, or rather at the instance I refilled chilli sauce, that image of 6 of us at limbang mac with few packets of fries on the tray, coupled with 10+ packets of chilli surfaced. That was like 5 years ago incident? History student don’t reflects in his own history does he?
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."