sports day. not about sports
I don't know where to start or how to start. OH YA HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS HO!Sports day was really boring. I was telling Shane the cause on my cert of death would be boredom probably because we didn't take part this year. Oh ya, some of them did and they were champs! Can I be honest with you? B isn't that bad when you thought about it but when you look at the amount of work my group has put in, for me B is unfair. It feels like all our effort is wasted. Whatever it is, thanks for those who tried to hard to make me laugh and make me feel better. It's just so wonderful to know someone cares. Ya. Thanks for hearing my most negative thoughts and discouraging talks. Those hugs even though I was numb do help. It's just... encouraging. Yea you guys know who you are.=)) Ha, and Samuel ( THE BIRTHDAY BOY TODAY! must mention) had to make me laugh by joking about he will go up and complain about me calling him a *toot* and then he will shut me out of the gate in heaven so that I am there but outside a gate. =.= You know what, I think we should try to avoid those jokes le.. lol. it's getting... out of hand. LOL. Sorry God if You really don't like this, I will stop.Elsa and I shopped at ABC! WOO! lol. I was so sleepy on bus and was trying so hard to pay attention to her. Then I could see mv over r move here move there to get another equation, I started LOL-ing non-stop and Elsa was a little frightened. Haha. Madness. Lack of sleep really do drives people insane you know....God, You know what... I am thankful that even when I put studies before You, You give me these friends, even friend whom I don't ever talk to, to remind me of You and made me smile.Labels: school
Thursday, April 09, 2009
+ + +