Gosh I don't what to blog about. Jie what do you want me to talk about? exams are bad. friendships are bad. things and home... life is still good because I am still alive... there's always chance to make things right.
After the Pastor shared about sense of fulfilment, I instantly walked back to the class to jot down some thoughts only to realise how sadly one thing that used to sastify me can never do in reality.
I feel like crying over it, I feel like doing something to it but I know I won't because its importance dimmed when compared to another prioty. As much as I hate myself for this, I don't have the motivation to change that fact, not at this point of time.
Sometimes I wonder why we must conform to the society set of rules, why we must work do hard to meet their requirements and so. Is it the Ruler of the one who set these rules? No. Humans' own sets of rules doesn't give us freedom to do things we want in peace but at the fear that someone is out to harm us. Peace never comes in that way.
Passive and inactive.
I wish God will make a way in that area of my life.
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."