(top left: SM, Xin Di = HIPPO, cheehow, Belle, WS, Sarah)(bottom left: LYNN, me, Sidah!)
It was my beloved Gundoo Gorsong = Rashida 's birthday! 19thmay
Just when I finally pass one essay and an comprehension, today's exam crash my hope totally. Gosh the comprehension was tough!
Had not been updating for so long...
Finally, I went to SM's house on last Saturday after GB, after what seem like ages. SM's house is like my house la. Haha. =) Don't know what was wrong with her, watched a TV show make her do some weird things to me. ... Kiki was having period and was so high... as weird as SM. LOL. Oooh and then SM sent me S.H.E song! Ha! Oh well.
Did I mention I had a bad haircut?
...
Had been searcing about AI... no surprise that KA is a worship leader... just look at how he perform on the stage...
To the Game IC, ps, I was not helping at all, feel bad about it.
The second last PE was probably one of those most enjoyable moments. S05 played against S26 and, haha, Rach was as usual chasing the balls as fast as she could and some interesting things would happen. For that day, well, she sat on the netball while she and a guy was fighting for the ball. You should have watch her, she almost fell off from that ball, that comical look.
Ian wore Mr Fong's shirt. GOSH.
Su and I actually had something in common! HAHA! As in, something that I never expect from her. hahaha
ashlee's pieces of me is nice
Had been KYLE XY -ing and Matt dallas - ing... Kristen Plout has a very cute dog which was easily frightened... Haha. oh well...
Had learnt quite a few lessons here and there...

my bottle cap in rhon's bottle
daddy you rocks!!
get well soon SOK! =))
Labels: school