
when he is in his full armour.
Haha. Soeng May did I watch it with you only the previous time? That talking stone reminded me of us laughing about the "DUM DUM" thing. lol.
This movie really brings back quite a memory.
Larry releases the mummy of Pharaoh Ahkmenrah from his sarcophagus: surprisingly Akmenrah speaks English, having spent many years as an exhibit in the Egyptology Department at Cambridge University. - wiki (Haha.)
Not to forget my long-wanted pet REXY! With such a playful attitude somewhat like a dog, Rexy won't kill right. Oh boy and it's such a promising dog that doesn't require food. lol. Its all bones. =D
Filled with intense curiousity of yur current life and actually did something... then I found out where you were. How irritated I was to realise that I could have just done that instead of pressing you to answer me. so dumb. Anyway, you have great impact over the same group people and those people only have praises for you. Great.
It has been a long time since I last see you. I bet LYNN still don't want to see you. Haha!
really missed the time when I was so motivated to study that year...but oh well, let the past be the past.
except this. LOL
Labels: went out