<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





at Xin Di's house for Christmas!
25/12/07

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
HO HO HO!!

haha...

What a different christmas I am having this year. Yesterday right after work, I was in high spirits. Well. Haha. Then SM and I went to West Mall and uncontrollably I was shopping and forgot about the time. Haa. We need to get help on the way to XD's house so we called her. SM could not talk to her due to some reasons about not used to XD's voice on the phone. I gladly took over the call and I was crapping until XD asked me to keep quiet, stupid and stuff. Haha. (I merely tried to disguise as Singtel ppl...)

We took bus 61 from the interchange. According to XD, we would pass Bukit Batok Nature Reserve and stuff. On the bus, SM and I had no idea how to look out so I went forward to ask the bus driver. He told me that we had passed Bukit Batok Nature Park and would not turn towards the reserve. In the end, SM and I alighted at the next stop and walked a distance to Beauty World. Have you heard the song during this commercial? The song goes "Beauty World, Cha cha cha! " repeatively. Ha. I kept singing that on the way. SM experienced that before le. Nonetheless, yesterday was more effective because she got addicted to this song which she used to (still actually) don't like! haha.

Blah Blah. Ooo. The first person that caught my sight was Cat. The first voice I heard was Rashidah's!!! WOO! I immediately ran into XD's house and gave SIDAH A BIG HUG~ Oh... I miss her sooo much! Haha. That i-rri-ta-ting girl.

Blah. I saw Jean Le. WA. I wished him during his birthday and he did not reply me. Yesterday I rant at him and told him that next time I curse him suan le. haha. Nah. Jean Le, Stozer, Wei Xun and Hong Da were cooking. The other guys, Cat, Justin, MS, Fish were so reluctant to help la and were waiting to be served. Walau. It should be girls waiting to be served. Ha.

Anyway when Fish helped, he was so funny. The fire he controlled was to big so everyone was asking him to do something about it. What he did was holding a cup of water in his hand and used another hand to sprinkle water in the big fire. We were like,"FISH! That wouldn't help!" His answer was, "No, eh serious, it will make the fire smaller". We continue to watch him walking around the fire sprinkling water and after a long time, it did help after all. Haha. but still...

Jean Le played the guitar and we sang school song! OH COME ON! We don't do that in school but in BBQ. What the... Haha.

Once LYNN went into the house to take something, most of us got out of the gate to hide from LYNN. I was with Stozer, SharonT and YuZheng and Cat. Stozer miaow loudly. LOL. LYNN was a bit suprised I guess and then I forgot what made us go back. LYNN was standing beside Hong Da who was laying on his back on the grass. Guys asked him why he did not hide. His answer, " I hid already, but LYNN found me!" Come on, he was so not covered by anything. He was there, exposed. LOL.

Blah. Blah.
At 10pm or near, we had gift exchanges. I got the present from WS. Sian. Ha.
Shortly after, everyone went out to send away those who were not staying overnight. I walked beside Sidah and we were crapping all the way, so much so, SIDAH, what are the craps contents? Haha.

Blah. I was so silly to do this but I did. They said that it was not allowed to sleep. I was betting with Stozer that if I slept, he would slap me. Walau. I was so sleepy can?
Hahaha.

The guys played Majiong. Blah.
I went to bath. When I went to the room, XD told me I was carrying her smell. However, I did not use her shampoo. The shampoo which I used actually made me carry her brother's smell. Ha.

Then SM. Then XD. THe guys didn't bath. oooo.
Stozer kept walking to and fro to XD's house unitl now he is very familiar to the roads there liao. Haha. Anyway, Hong Da and him were the only 2 guys who bathed. (oh, Justin, ZiYang, Nathan, Stozer, Hong Da, Wei Xun are the guys who stayed over. )
Blah. I chat with Nette on the msn. LOL. She was super-duper bored that she gave me several designs for my display name on MSN.

Raa.

Around 0230, Hong Da, DEE, SM and I went down to the living room. HD and I played PS2. Hong Da was very good at it man! Haha. SM and DEE went to heat the leftovers. I was so tired. Haha. Nevertheless, I was still scolding when I went into crashes on the screen. Haha.
Blah Blah. Everyone came down to have some food. Blah. Then everyone went up again. Haha. I don't quite remember what I did. Orh. I played comp game and that HD came and cha shou.
Then around 5plus, everyone was like so sleepy. No, actually it's XD. She tried to persuade us to sleep and even set the alarm clock at 6.30. haha. SM and her was sharing her bed. I was left to squeeze in around their legs and XD kicked my forehead! haha. Accidently lah but... haha. In the end, I went between them. I tried so hard to cover my chest. LOL. It was so squeezy! Haha. Lights were off, guys were on the floor. That very anti-climax HD, played Phantom Of the Opera song which send us into laughters. How to sleep? Moreover, Stozer also laughed in this particular way which really, was humourous. Walau. Haha.

Blah. (sorry for this loads of "blah" I am getting really sleepy) We did not have a proper wink. We kept waking up where XD would shout "wake up lah, wake up". The guys world moan and groan and then dropped to their sleep again, which applied to XD. Walau. She kept waking us up to see her sleep ar. haha.

I had no idea when Justin and Zi Yang left.

Anyway, all of us got up properly at 9 plus when XD's mum called her on her handphone. LOL.

Our breakfasts was still the leftovers. While having the food, we were being warmly welcomed and entertained by XD's parrot. Lol. This parrot kept greeting us with "Hellos" and laughters, catcalls, barks, miaowing, and especially, Monkey's noise. XD was blaming Stozer for the monkey part. LOL.

blah.
sleeping time for me, I guess? haha.
SOK! Be back soon! I am dying to get the wallet.. at JP. hehs. and oh gosh, I have so much to share with you. hee.

OOO. If I am not wrong, my laptop will be in WS's hands soon. Bon Voyage Laptop! LOL.
orh, and I am leaving the factory very soon. Shit it cus I really love my friends there with a new member, Arh Boon Gor Gor, short form according to SM would be ABGG. LOL.


Friday, December 28, 2007
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
Sok flew away
without leader!!
work.sm'shouse.++gb
to sok hse.bpp.
grad night
GB chalet
VIVO!
out with my silly pigs!
bored
for grad night

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette