work.sm'shouse.++gb
YOOHOO!!!
Haha.
Fine la. emo emo.
Now then I realised some friends might be affected by my blog. Cool. Haha.
Ooo. Do you know what FINE represents? FINE= fucked-up, insecure, neurotic and emotional. Heh heh. I learnt that from a book. LOL.
Anyway, I just, no I came back from SM's house. Lalala. Hah. I went to her house to watch S.H.E's play dvd and oh gosh, the part where the three of them played the piano together was so touching!!! Everyone was so silent, listening to them playing the same song on the same piano, playing the thoughts and feelings they had for each other. Oh~ Tell me who is heartless enough to don't like them??? Haha. Now I am addicted to their song, .Hee.
I learnt one more thing too. Haha. That is, my friends' parents like to treat me dinner with PIZZA. My mum always like to say that eating so much togan I will have that face, hence, am I going to have a pizza face soon? LOL.
Haha. I had been so high. LOL.
Let's walk back this week's events.
WORK. Ok. OK. Haha. I was transferred to another department to do packaging.
OOO!!! WAIT WAIT WAIT! SHARON AU IS BACK!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!
Alright. (PAISEH) Yupp. There were a young indian girl(17) , 2 malaysians(in their 20s), 1 old lady, 1 man in his 3os? and a very very naggy leader. LOL. I was told that the leader was nasty right at the start of my new task. Soon, I realised that. It was impossible not to la haha. She kept nagging and nagging with our(exclude me tho. hmmm) work. Everyone tried to shun away from her. Haha. In actual fact, she is nice. In my view, she is just under stress as it's dec and every areas is rushing to get thier products done. Nevertheless, nobody's ears can withstand such never-ending naggs la huh.
GUESS WHAT? MAYBE THERE IS NOTHING TO GUESS ABOUT. ABOUT 100% of people in the factory think that I am a malay. Well, if they never heard me speak, they talk to me in malay. See? Better still, I heard from aunties I knew that people asked them what race I belong to. Now, am I that... tanned??? ARH!!! raaa. ARE Singaporeans, as in CHINESE really naturally white? ...
Let me see... Lanini? Haha, I have no idea how to spell her name. She is a friendly girl and nice! haha. She can be funny with stealing of food, as in eat during work time and give me faces at the leader! haha. Aally, is nice too, (alright, what's with nice?) who loves my laughter. She just likes it when I laugh. Perhaps it's time I record my laughter for her. LOL. Alvin, is nice,(LOL) and humorous. She, oops, HE, knows how to treat girls in a nice way, such that, his elder or his older friend commented that he always has girls around him. Oh well... Don Juan? Haha. I like him, I like LANINI[to the extent that I skipped my break(which is essential during a days work) because she was leaving around my break] and AALLY whom I gave a small star as present for her ahem,LOL) OH YA! I like this lady, Zubaidah, despite the fact that she can be arrogant and strict, she is funny and a mothery woman. I can see that she really loves her daughters a lot. Ya ya I know, mothers do that but this woman, she is different. It appears to me that, her daughters' image, actions never leave her for a second. It touched me. She never fails to make me laugh.
OKAY. I see that, erm, I keep laughing in that department. The people in the factory could see my changes and compared me during this time and me to the time at heat furnance side. If I am not wrong, they concluded that I prefer my current job. NOT TRUE! Really. The reason I was so upset with, no, not upset, emo, with my first task was that I started with erm... girls' regular problem you see... How can I smile when I am having that? er.... I had to worry so much and deal with PMS, no, whatever it is you see... Now I don't have that, of course I become more joyful to the extent that my leader could not get the reason. Hmmm. The reason I told her was I had nothing to be sad about.(and that's true)
Allow me to talk about God can?
Yupp. I went to Fish's church to see him baptised. I asked for a cousellor and she questioned my faith which was what I had been asking myself about. I went through my thoughts and realised that I just told myself I believe him blindly and not because he helped me in anyway. Well, what I need to do now, is give Him chances to show me that he is there. I am speaking as though I am greater than Him, but, no, what I am trying to say is, I am searching from him while meantime, blocking anything that shows me He is here with me. Alright. HELP! CRAZY WOMAN! Haha.
oh. I want to talk about this but... hmm. GB. You see, WEI SHAN, SOENG MAY and actually all sec4s had put in so much effort to make GB a special CCA. I strongly agree with what you said, GB had been our prioty at all times. Every few days, every day often, we had to put our brains together, think of plans, work together just for GB. At times, I think that we spend more time on GB than on studies. Haha. When something is really your prioty, it changes. We beautify it, transform it, improve it. It really shone as in, when you see our school GB girl, you no longer look down her. Don't you agree, schoolmates? Now we left, feelings had changed. Really, I do find it hard to fit in. Forget it. I shan't talk about it, I guess.
My thoughts.
GB. Wei Shan, I really want to thank you so much. You had put in so much effort and lead us. Soeng May, I am soooo glad you are there because you are you. Wei Shan is the spirit, you are the strength for us. I want to thank the 6 of us, as in WS, SM, Sher, Jeanie, Wan Zhen and me! Haha. Things, events and plans can never be as enjoyable without anyone of you. I can really, never forget, how we crap, be sensible in different occasions. (allow me to write singlish) like JEANIE, never fails to open and close her mouth on how much we love and can't bear to let her go. HAHA! and her daring remarks and big actions and her love and care, of course. WAN ZHEN, whom we all love so much, our dear who can be so silly at times, haha. SHERMIN, haha, she is so crappy and so cool to be with. Haha. Laughter never ends with her around. WS and SM, both had played very impt roles in my life, they gave me strength and so much so much undescribable. I can't repay enough. I have no idea how we bonded and reached to this stage that seems that, when we work together again, nothing seems to be unbreakable. (orh, so much broken eng) All the memories mean so much... WS, remember the stage1 drill test? ooo, WEI THENG! remember UBIN camp??? Haha? SM, orh there is too much. Haha, even to your house. LOL. SGTS, remember how desperate we were for our ranks always? Remember how we stead here and there with each other and haha! beat each other erm.. Hahah! Ooo! Remember TIGGER molesting me!! LOL. Remember that SYF rehearsals? Remember N camp? Remember how we always bicker with Miss Leong? Remember how we take our ranks, how we tried ways to polish our boots, how we went through worships, camps? Remember how we always like to video WS of her silly actions? OOOO!! Don't forget how my bag was filled with water! Haha. Let me see... I watched SM phones changed from the very nice flip-sound phone, blueish to another white? to current black. WS had her da-bian to sony eric. Me? Haha. I remember GB ppl had a hard time to contact me when I did not had 1 for a period and they began to know my shedule so well to know when to call. Haha. OOO!! And SHOOTINGS! Arhcery where yous tried to run away from... Haha. And what? Roller-blading... helping at the old folk's home...
I miss you girls. The friendships and bonds we have... the laughters, the tears, the hugs, the beatings and scoldings we shared..
Sunday, December 16, 2007
+ + +