Sok flew away
22/12/07
Great. I finished the novel "Plain Truth". How long had I taken to do that? Month? LOL. No choice. I have been so exhausted from work these days and sleep like I didn't had a wink for weeks. Gosh.
I am back to my used-to life today reading the novel while listening to my MP3. Ha. It seems so rare for me to have this life/day back.
Sok. I guess I can devote this blog all to you. Haha.
Alright. I thought through again and pieces and bits fall back into their places, for a moment. That kinda life I am having is a twin? of my lower sec life. I am like living my past, having those silly laughs, jokes and thoughts actions which I had never played since I stepped into upper sec. It's tempting you know, to backpaddle and be enveloped by this new and old life. Sok, you will hack me into pieces if I do wouldn't you? Haha, I know. But, Sok! You know that feeling, don't you? If it comes back, wouldn't you want to take it and tell yourself "I am going to hold on to this forever tightly and never let it go"? Maybe this stituation is a bit different. Fine, it's indeed very different. Arh. Temptation.
I know, I can and shall focus only on Him. I want to do this in Christmas for Him, for both my Fathers. Ha. Isn't it great? And orh, I didn't mean that Daddy ok. Father. Ha.
I realised sth. It's bits and pieces, not the other way round. Haha!
21/12/07
SOK HAS FLOWN AWAY!!!
LOL.
Sighs.
She left for Taiwan and Hong Kong.
If I am the vetter for "Who Wants To Be A Millionarie" questions, SOK will definitely received one million. She was right that I would post on her departure.
Raa. I feel so Leis. Guess what I did. Yesterday I called Sok and I learnt that her flight would be at 10am. Then today when I reached the factory around 7am, I never stop looking, no. I mean I off and on looked at the clock, anxiously waiting for the hour hand to touch 8, 10 and 1. If everything is so accurate, she will reach airport at 8am, the plane will fly at 10am and she will get to HK at 1pm.
ARH!
I miss her so much despite the fact that she might not get me presents. LOL.
Urgh. So irritating.
My mind is filled with her voice, her smile, her smell, her house.
LOL!!!
I am going to be insane soon. HAHA!
If she calls me, that will be the last straw that breaks the camel's back, I will go crazy.
Nonetheless, I still act normally la, alright? Haha.
I uncontrollably let this thing happen. This is like history repeating itself except that I am doing to different person. Well, Sok and LYNN are both discouraging which I like them to. Ha. They should be. At 16 years of age, life is filled with bends, miracles, obstacles and finally, choices. For my case, I made my choice unwisely and picked the not absolute efficient way. This is bad, really.
People are now working for their future, acting to their dreams, desires and goals. Unlike how children in the past who were taught what is best for them and obediently follow their parents' instructions all the way in their life.
what random thoughts.
One of my relatives passed away. He caught the same thing as HER. It didn't kill me, it barely brush across me which has the same effects as how a jellyfish will cause. Ha!
He is another wrong person at the wrong timing.
SOK! Be back soon!
Haha.
Friday, December 28, 2007
+ + +