without leader!!
Alright!
LOL.
What a day without leader? I was so high for that simple fact.
However, according to newton's 3rd law, energy always comes in pairs, hence, something real unfortunate falls on me and that is... girls' stuff.
What the..
Haha.
I told that devil LYNN about the details and she congrats me. SO much about best friends/bestie or fine, past BFF. LOL.
I guess my stay at this packing department is adding soon. Pretty soon. Then I shall be back to the old heat furnance where I should start pratising my vocals on this song "Lonely, I am so lonely~" LOL. Not an bad idea. (oh, who am I trying to kid?)
"Tinner thins" according to chem expert SM. Indeed, my fingernails are horribly flexible. Gosh. Worst still, after several soaking in tinner and IPA, one of my fingernails broke! ARH!!! (9 long nails, 1 broke)
Sigh.
OH! I RECEIVE AN LETTER FROM DOCTOR VIVIAN! ARH! I AM IN THE HEAVEN! Haha. JK. Well, I remember many girls in my class thinks that he is cute and we like him. Haha. That's why I was so insane when I saw this letter signed by a very important person and didn't read the details. The details were just nothing. Haha. Ok. I am receiving EAGLES awards. That shocked me. My results.. Come to think of it, EAGLES is not on results. ok lor. Ha.
I am so happy working with my new friends. Urgh. How to leave them? raa. I like their way of life tho I might not support that. I like the way they seem so... not being under stress. Maybe they are but I never see. Stilll, I love them great deal. Gosh. Me in love with people whom I barely know for a week. Oh dear.
17/12/07
WAAA!!!
Yawn~ LOL
I was really tired. SM and I both slept on the bus trip home. Lucky she got awake if not both of us would have miss our stops.
I really don't wish to be in the strawberry group. Wish. I guess I am in. Around noon at work, I was stll stacking lens in particular trays. The lens must sit properly in the teeth. Then the trays will put in an oven.(i guess, sth hot) My leader wanted me to handle big lens which I did. One of the sizes was 7cm in diameter(estimate) and oh goodness, I stacked them to low such that they fell from the teeth of the trays! Nothing can be more stressful than knowing you are the one who might cause chips and cracks in the lens which in turn become a mess of glass. Oh gosh. As though studies stress weren't enough I AM going through such stress in handling fragile stuff.
sigh.
Oh well. I tried so hard to calm myself down by squeezing Nathynni's hand(thrice) and gave her a hug. (when I was the one dying for a hug. lol) Oh Hui Ling, crazy le. Ha ha ha.
Making friends is not an difficult task but why does it seems so hard for me to connect to the Lord? I am rather lost again. Ohgosh.
Miaow!
LOL.
There is something I am very guilty about. That is... my english is getting worse since not taking Miss Lee's lessons! OH NO! SM and I were talking about science stuff and my pronunciation was horrible. Wait, I can manage 'bleach' and 'bridge'. Still....
I can't wait to get into a JC after receiving my Os result. I can't wait to join air pistol as my cca. I can't wait to step into new life. I can't wait to receive my pay. I can't wait for the class chalet. ARH!!!
Haha.
Sok Ting! I am going crazy. If I call you, good. If not, haha, POOM. I lay face down on the floor.
My current trouble is so utter lame shit. Haha.
Jerks are everyway. You can't prevent yourself from seeing them, you can't stop them from appearing in front of you, you can't change them further, BETTER still, you can't help falling in love with them and get all emotional.
Sigh.
Had I met any jerk for myself? Hmm, not yet. Good for me.
I miss sports competitions. Let me wait for the olympiads!!! Oh! Will there be maths olympiads in JC??? I shall continue to join. Waha.
He wants me to bear the fruits if he is the vine isn't it? How tough is that? It's tough for me. Really. Love I may have yet no patience towards my loved ones. Tough.
Like how I have no control over my emotions. Grrr.
She did not whine, she did not kneel down and ask for your love again. All she wants is let her go willingly with a good reason from you despite its harshness. A piece of painful truth, is the 2nd best, last love gift you can give. The best is not to have a last gift.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
+ + +