<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





to sok hse.bpp.
WOOHOO!
LOL.
Just got back home from Sok's house, no BPP. I miss that old place with the old shops.


Hmm.

BOOHOO!
Sobs,
for Sok had lend her cousin the SIMS.
Grrr..

Haha. Alright. I went blog hopping in the national library. Then, I read every post on the GB chalet which was all positive. You see, good job WEI SHAN and SOENG MAY! I barely help to eat only ma... Haha. [and carry e loads home on e day WS ate choc creamcake for lunch(i did too)=P]

Anyway, welcome girl. No worries.

Oh ya, thanks SOK's bro for e choco!
Met Jeanie and her bro on the way to Sok's house.
When I enter Sok's living room, the TV was showing MINGDAO's drama, Magicians of Love!GOOD CHOICE SOK! Haha. Maybe it's because I met my darling on the way so I got to watch the last episode again! haha.

After we finished the drama, I followed Sok to her room and rot. LOL. nah. She was packing boxes of Idol dramas and asked me which should she watch the next time. HANAKIMI! Haha. I opened the disc box and I saw my long lost GAY husband. LOL. The ironic thing is, I forgot his name. Oh well... e gay doctor, SM, what's his name? Haha. ooo, and our love pet dog, sth yi lang. (if I am not wrong) I started telling Sok about SM sending me pictures as Christmas present. Haha!

Then I let her hear some songs while she was drying her laundry. (seriously, can I give birth to a daughter like her?) Shortly after, her bro got back home. Sok has good patience. Trust me.

Did I mention Sok's phone is on insane line? No. Ok, so her phone could not work properly which adversly affected her internet, which in turn, helped me to rot in her room. LOL. I had no idea how her bro did it, but he save my world! Haha. We manage to get online, perheps with the help from his bro playing Maple(er..). I brought her to RX's blog and well, I can never stop myself from looking at this "BANG! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!" with Xiao Bi raising 2 furry hands up(did it stick out toungue?) giving de"are you airing my umpit" face. LOL! I went to NISSI KNIGHTS's leader's blog and went to watch this Youtude video where a mother was vigourously saving her calf from wild dogs. I wanted to tag on his blog and congrat him on expanding his cell group, but, oh well...

I had been working in the optics factory. $3.50 per hour. Actually, it's $4.40 to be exact. 10 hours per day, weekends off. I don't like that evironment of course but the fact that, the people are nice, and I am too lazy to change job kept me stick to this job. Unfair lor. Haha. My task was to melt wax over temperature ranging from 50degreeC to 200degreeC! I burnt my finger yesterday and aunties from the country which CheeHow was from, were like "Aiyo.. So kelian.. blah." Then a local auntie helped me to apply lotion. Oh! My finger looked like little saussage. haha. Then 2 of the aunties commented on how soft and small my hand was which did not suit the job. Heh. Are they trying to tell me I can get marry to rich guys? ooo, are they plam-reading prists? Haha.

Oh, one more thing. I lend Sok my bible. AND, HE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS in helping Sok to be happy! I AM SO HAPPY! Haha.

OH OH OH!!!! I AM SO ANGRY! WHERE ARE SINGAPOREANS WHEN SINGAPORE SPORTS MEMBERS ARE HAVING COMPETITION in THAILAND??? There was an live broadcast of table tennis semi-final where SP was against the host country and oh gosh, where Thailand got a point, the place was full of cheers and where SP got a point. Dead Silence. Arh!! NEVERTHELESS, SP got it! Haha. Hence, it will be Lee Jia Wei with a guy against Sun BeiBei and Gao in table tennies finals!! WOOHOO!!

News at swmming was not very sastifying to me. Haha. Bad. As Jocelyn Yeo had 'retire', stepped out from swimming comp, her forte backstroke 100m was not championed by SP anymore but by Thai with I am not wrong. In addition, I had not hear Tao Li winning. Perhaps today I will. Good Good. Yupp, but congrats the 2 teenagers representing SP for 100m backstoke and got 2nd and fifth and broke their records. Good job for them!

What else? Running and oh!!!! soccer! I am going to watch it and yell in my house. Haha!

Wait. You know about it? That... I am sports fanatic when it comes to SP joining in competition? Haha, patrotic and fanatic.

ONE MORE THING, I watch this just shoot! Gosh. Start to have sex at the age of 14, 15 doesn't seems bad to the teenagers. I am going to faint. When there is finally a cure to AIDS, I guess, adultery no longer is a problem, having more postitues is not a problem, having more sex partners, even at a young age is no longer a problem! OH GOSH! I am so going to curse the world not to invent this medicine. If yes, don't sell for profits... please. Oh my goddness, are we beautifying our lifes and dirtying our minds? Yep. Oh gosh.

Saturday, December 08, 2007
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
grad night
GB chalet
VIVO!
out with my silly pigs!
bored
for grad night
O levels had ended! For me la. haha.
FEVER!
Claps* for lit chi-chis!Today paper was pretty oka...
O papers

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette