<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Leaving my job.
ARH!!!

I was sweating so much on the way home. The reason is not that the weather is hot nor the distance I was walking but I AM SURROUNDED BY WARMTH AND LOVE!!! ARH!!!

Today is SM and my last day at the factory.We had been receiving this bosong face from this leader but more of the love from our colleages!!! ARH.

In my case, gosh, I am driven crazy by the people in the washing department. Let's see, I started work on 3rd Dec at cementing where I had to wear 10 pink finger coats and withstand the high tempreature, the sticky wax and tinner. Then one fine day, haha, 14th?, this leader asked if I could be transferred to another department which desperately needed help. My "coach" didn't mind(which kinda sadden me). I was transferred to washing department, to my ulmost surprise, a place like home!!! My new coach, was so fierce and nagging but she could be so nice at times with her smile telling me not to worry. Haha! OMgoodness, to think that I badmouthed her too. OOPS! Haha! There, I meet my god-bro, silly sis, a super friend and very cute Ah Boon gor gor! Haha. The first skill I learnt in washing department was stacking the lens, and new cars' lens might be the ones I had touched before!! haha. The leader was rather keen on teaching me so she thought me how to wash the lens with tinner and IPA. She also asked me to help her with lens admin stuff and BETTER still, she taught me how to wash a vacuum cleaner. LOL. I wonder if next time I get contact lens or new specs, will I be using those I clean during work? Haha. I left washing department on 24th and back to cementing on 26th where I had to re-pick my cementing skills. Haha. I recovered them just yesterday. haha.

So what if this life seems, oh well, is, not the life I should lead, as in it seems childish and not realistic, nothing will come out of it? I still like it, enjoy it. Of course, I will not be like them in some areas, but I love them all out! haha. My leader, for pete's sake, actually with Zubaidah, Bondan granny and Alvin bought me a bear!! ARH!!! Haha. What the... Nini, haha, got me choc! My very cute Arh Boon Gor Gor, who is old enough to be uncle but still young, gave me an mickey keychain! Haha. Gosh. He asked me if I wanted present from him and my reply was yaya!! Haha. I can't believe he actually got me one. haha.


I know I love them so much!

WS, somehow, I am glad that I didn't went to your working place that week. Haha. If I went, I will never meet Alvin, Aally, Nathynni, Arh Boon GG, Bondan granny, Zubaidah and MY LEADER!!! If I went, I will feel so depressed the whole dec and regretful about this work. I am so glad, so happy, elated, overjoyed, blissful and intoxicated!!! HAHA!!! This is crazy!!! How can anyone feel estatic after a day of work with low pay yet long hours??? ARH!!! (oh no, I am looking at my vocab book and realised I had returned almost everything to my English teacher.)


Maybe these friendships, the deepness of bonds might not last long because, I barely know them for 2 weeks! Nevertheless, I cherish every second with them.

OOO! I have better news! SOK IS COMING BACK TODAY!!! WAHAA!!!!

I sitll cannot get over it. When I was waxing, erm, applying wax on the jigs, Zubiadah came to me with the bear. I almost cried lah! I had to fight back my tears. Gosh. Then this Yizhu Jie was asking me to let it out and I kept pushing that idea away. It was so tough. I was working slowly until my ex leader rushed and told me I had no time. When she took the jigs and lens away from me, I was about to pull and snatch back from her. I don't want to stop work! NO!!! urgh. It was so sudden. I no longer belong to that place, the lens and jigs became my old toys, the tinner became my dead enemy. I no longer need to wake up at 5am, leave my house at 6am, take the comfort bus at 6.10am, greet the uncle, listen to songs and take nap with SM beside me, reach Bukit Batok around 6.28am, pass the condominiums, pass Princess Elizabeth pri, MI and the construction sites, take bus back at 5.17pm, pass Bukit Batok MRT and Xiao Gui Lin, Cdans and bye to uncle.. I was in victory stand, leaving the job and away from the tinner, furnace, ovens yet I am still sad! While cleaning my nails with tinner, tears pickled in my eyes, as usual. This time, however, I am confused if the trigger was tinner or the fact that I was leaving. Oh gosh. When I went to the cleaning department, I hugged everyone but not ABGG. Tsk. and I cried. I reasoned it was tinner. I don't know.

OH, and I shook hand with ah yong! LOL,

It's killing me.
Honey, Vin, Aally, ABGG, leader, Bondan,Ah YONG and Zubaidah, I will strive and work even harder for your wishes and your love for me.

Friday, December 28, 2007
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
at Xin Di's house for Christmas!
at Xin Di
Sok flew away
without leader!!
work.sm'shouse.++gb
to sok hse.bpp.
grad night
GB chalet
VIVO!
out with my silly pigs!

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette