THIS POST IS DELICATED TO
LYNN AND
SOK ONLY.
WHAT's WITH BOTH OF YOU?? ALRIGHT.I know, I didn't mean to.... I am not panseh-ing you girls too! I am not ignoring both of you too ma... Zuo Shen Me la.. hahaAt least, I know something. It is so obvious, so prominent. THAT IS, YOUR LOVE AND CARE FOR ME! OMGoodness! Tears had betrayed me.. they are pickling my eyes and flowed down my cheeks which had been squeezed and carassed by both of you before...OH MY GOODNESS. forget that carass part seriously. LOL.Come on la. And LYNN. raa. what's with un-angmoh. LOL. why don't you go find one for me lah! Haha. Crazy de. (oh, I am joking hor.. don't match make le) And SOK, we still talk on the phone ma! (and so do you and me LYNN) then what did I do?I can picture both of you screaming the answer at me. WHATEVER.Both of you. sheesh.Thanks for your love anyway. Haha! =)) I am touched, ok, heartfelt thanks.