<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





DI test.
I WANNA SCREAM!!!!
ARH!!!!!!!!!

Hold on, is ARH scream or shout?

Whatever

ARH!!!!!!!!!

Do you know how horrible it was to sleep at 0040 and wake up at 0447 to rush to wear my full u? Do you know how terrible it feels to have to re-arrange the badges in the morning? Do you know how anxious and forward looking I was on the way to HQ? AND THEN...

DO YOU KNOW I WAS CRESTFALLEN WHEN I WAS DISQUALIFIED FROM THE DI TEST???

I rushed to the HQ, had a chat with Miss Nah (My PBB officer). Some girls were there already with low ranks. Haha. OOPS. I overheard them discussing about timings, steps which made me very confident of myself. Then a guy with familiar face appeared asking for consent forms and the girls there went to him. Miss Nah told me that her company also did not have forms so I should not worry too much. Alright

The girls were instructed to move to the second floor, lecture room. There were some Mdms there in white u. Gosh. Then one of them asked those without forms to go to her. I did. She asked me to go and find Man Run(roon?loon?) which I did. Oh, I realised, he was the young man in charge of the pipe games in PBB camp. I told him that captain did not tell me anything about forms so he decided to give her a call. He called, and the next thing he said, “She must has shut her phone.” Wow.

I was back to the room and as more girls arrived, Mdm repeated to look for her if blah. I went to my seat, stone. I decided to just mark my attendance.

Great Then MR came into the room asking for consent forms and he was ordered those without forms were to take their belongings along with them. I went up to him without doing so. He gave me the very sentence which I did not wish to hear. “Your captain still doesn’t pick up the phone. You have to take your belongings.” I went in and back out. “You are under 18 and without parents’ consent we can’t let you stay here.”

Miss Nah also negotiated with him for her company (5ppl). He apologised and said it was difficult for him too. Then he apologised to me and asked me something like “you have to leave ya?” I stupidly answered, “Can I say no?” “I am sorry that you have to go. Seriously, my heart dropped into the core of the Earth.

I left hurriedly, no, as calmly as I can. I was on the verge of crying. I called my 5 beloveds and none picked up my call. Man, then Sher picked up and I told her I need console. LOL. Then WS called and tears pooled in my eyes. Sheesh. I quickly went into the toilet at Kovan and changed to casual clothes, leaving the place with big regret? No, not regret. BIG BIG SADNESS. Whatever. I was so doleful and dumbfounded.

In the train, I listened to the MP3, re-read some pages of a novel and I almost cried out! What? Just because, I am under 18, without consent form, I am out of the test? I was so frustrated that I vent my anger on strangers. Haha. Nah, someone kept looking at me or my boots in my hands. I thought “continue to stare and I doge your eyes out.” LOL.

Sighs. BUT, God loves me! Haha. At Tiong Bahru, MR called and informed me that I was allowed to return for test! This guy told me had he had to answer to many people so now he would help me and guessed what he asked. “Are you happy?” Duh. I was over the moon! Also, the only problem was that captain did not pick up the call. Raa. Then I stay put at that station for 5 minutes and received the good news again! I hopped on the next train to Kovan; praying hard that since God allow me back, let me give my best and calm me down.

Haha. When I reached Kovan, I ran up the stairs and fell down. LOL. Nobody cares anyway so I quickly rushed up and changed. My uniform was crumpled and my boots albeit shines it was cracking. Oh gosh.

I gave MR a call as asked. He could hear me panting and urged me to slow down. LOL. I did. Then he asked me if I had my breakfast! I was shocked and replied no. He made me more stunned by asking me to go to the nearby bakery and grab some food. I was bemused la. He also thought I had not changed and offered to wait for me at that gate and bring me to the toilet. LOL. (Do I look like a lost sheep in HQ?) When I got back, he began explaining the problems etc. It’s okay. Really.

He was nice today, compared to his attitude last year at PBB camp.

I had to call my parents, since I did not have their permission in black and white. While calling my parents, he told me Mdm Angeline would call my parents later. I LOOKED AT HIM CHEERFULLY INSTANTLY. He was surprised. Haha. PS. I LOVE MDM ANGIE. Haha. Yea, for an instance. I looked at the Mdms talking about drills, SIGHS.

Big surprises all the way. I was “passed over” to Mdm Jasmine who was my DI test for stage 2 and my drill camp DI. Moreover, the first round for me is STAGE2 test! Haha. It was tough. It was difficult. The girls there all bang loudly, which means, they don’t do a perfect 90 and down nicely. I was the solely one without a solid bang. I knew. Plus, their timings were fast. Gosh. We did sizing once only then long commands. And I did 2 mistakes. =( the command was akan bergerak kekiri pusang, kekiri pusang, I turned and it was wrong. I don’t get it.

Alright there were 2 blue u DI, 2 white u Di. After the doing, we were separated into 2 groups to do command. I was the first one called by Mdm Jasmine! WOOTS! (Actually it was because I was left marker in her group) Know what? I think my command was good. =)
The theory was a bit off too. I shall tell you all some days. I trembled a lot today.

Sighs. It was so tempting. I took the NE 4 times; I was so tempted to go VIVO. LOL. I brought 30 bucks telling myself that after this stress; I need to spend money, like these cash will take away the emo-ness in me. In the end, I only brought choc milk and snacks.

PS Jeanie! Haha. I asked her to buy Milo for me and at the end I didn’t get to drink. LOL.

Sorry for all the troubles and phone calls!

Saturday, January 26, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
I watched the grad DVD. I hate it. No, to be frank...
PIKA~!
spiritually tired
kss, neeann
Out with classmates, girls!
Good Day!
random
back to kss
orientation
silly things.

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette