wonder if I can find another friend who can accompany me to the washroom daily.
LOL.
Stupid huh? She caused me too.
And I was influenced by her for the lateness.
Arggg.
That is terrible. Then I will miss Sok's presence at all times. Then I will miss Hippo. I will miss Jeanie's Pamo's smell. I will miss calling Wan Zhen Laopo every morning. I will miss SM's presence and breakfast. LOL. I will miss Belle's craziness. I will miss Saba. Haha. I will miss WS that evil bully. HAHA. I will miss her QNS-why is your hair so messy, my ANS- got wind. LOL.I will miss sher this crazy woman. I will miss Sidah's hugs and smacks, with Sarah and Faza who is like, SUPER fun. Haha. I will miss Alvin. LOL. That mad guy. OH YA, what is his result? I will seriously miss his bickering with Mrs Ram. Haha. And of course, history pro after Cat, or vice versa. I will miss that place where 1B'04 first hangout together. I will miss that particular wall and the small wall where Nette and I stupidly ran to it and bang ourselves. LOL. I will miss Miss Lee's smell, and her being my kaixin guo.(according to WS) Haha. I miss the times where our classmates took out socks during rainy days. LOL. I miss sweeping the classsrooms. SIGHS.
Stupid LYNN. Why must you remind me of all these?
Then.. Sheesh, I will miss this thing where our a-hem are sequently one after the other. LOL. Pardon me. I will miss meeting Sok every morning. ARh.
I hate this.
LOL.
OH! Big thanks to Jeanie's Mama who helped me to register for PAE. LOL.
OH! And one more thing, I heard that SSGTs did some crazy thing when I am not there huh?
LOL.
LOADS OF LOVES BABES.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."