It was my dream intially. It started when I was in secondary 1. I kinda acheived it after 4 years. I got it! Like what the hell, I actually achieved my dream! It was a short term dream. After that, I realise I don't like it. What seems to be nice outside isn't really that nice inside. The route ahead was not of my liking. A definitely no! I want to quit. Serious? I already had this sense of acheivement and it's enough. The further I go, I may hate this nightmare afterall.
I am vexed by it.
Whatever.
Anyway, drills improved. I am glad. We maybe going on a slow pace but as long as we maintain the same standard, I am happy. Really.
I told myself I would cry if I don't see you girls you know. Shy*
Haha.
OH current returned my toothbrush and toothpaste today! HAHA! and DIDI WAS IN SCHOOL TODAY! LOL.
Oh ya, thanks to Wei Shan, I am loving my SAJC truckloads now. GRINS*
Yesterday dinner was so fullfilling la! Haha. It was my first time having subway. Thanks for the treat ya huh?
It's my pleasure and great joy to know this 2 very important people in my life! Haha. He was my pri school best friend and he was my pri school best friend's secondary school very vclose friend! AIN'T THAT COOL? I AM SOOOO HAPPY LA! So blessed. ;)
SFC?Mentoring? Where should I go?
Thank God I have you Lord.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."