I shall start off happy tomorrow since SHERMIN asked me to! =D
I had made the decision to carry on and help ever since the time we chose to come together and planned the camp. I made that decision firstly cos I want to help, then because there are you girls and juniors. Then one by one left, I can't imagine what is there left for me to go on.
Each of us means a lot to each of us.
I always think that I can procastinate.
I always think that I can handle everything that comes my way.
I am always confident.
Nonetheless, what if Lord, you decide to give up on me one day? Not giving me the strength to go throught the challenges, not giving my hope, grace, forgiveness... Then I will fall!
And I am so afraid all this while.
God you have given me so much but I did nothing. And You are always patient with me.
God, on this important day, let me express a BIG THANKS to You!
And I shall start each day with "I have nothing to fear because He is in me!"