should be awed.
God is scaring me.
I hope that isn't God's answer to my question, long long time ago. Because I don't have the courage to take it.
I had been sleeping with guitar, taking naps with it since Friday after practising on the Pre-eminence of Christ.
I flipped through my PBB file and I saw those familiar short-hands and sheets of paper in between pages. Then I read through, loud and clear to myself, somehow, rejecting those verses.
When matthew 20:28 came, I stumbled. The verse goes about the Son of Man came not to be served, but to serve using His life as a ransom for many lifes.
Guess I did 2 quiet times today.
This particular verse was picked and another followed. Maybe, that verse 26 wasn't a anwser to my question, it's just telling me that is that. But, by another look, it seems that God is telling me, if I want it, I have to use the remaining time to prove that I want it and carry it out, all the way.
And if I am afraid, like Jeremiah in chapter 1, God promised that He is always with us, He will rescue us.
so now it comes... I can't sit back, wait for God to do everything, I must, act upon it.
so you see, my chain of questions, God gave me answers since, SFC camp and PBB camp in 2007.
Great.
Wonderful.
DANN.
and that tests me faith, which goes on to our GB verse this year!
How great! ARH!
winner. He wins.
brings me to Psalms 44:4-9.
urgggg.
It's really great that God is giving me instructions but oh my gosh, am I willing to take it?
God, I am very very young, guess I am dreaming?because it was once my desire?
MY GOD! arhhhh!!!
I hate to lose and You win. DANN!
k. push hard. I need it dear Lord. push harder. you can even let millipedes come to scare me to
walk into the you-know-where and do the you-know-what. My God...
Crazy le.
I don't like God, for He knows my weakness and my weakness have no shame in hiding themselves before Him. urggg.
I did a lot of reflections each time I do QT. but I don't really act. I stumbles of tons of times. yet
He never gives up, making me keep on with my routine.. and..
sian. I just ask for time to let me do step by step.
Labels: He talks to me