I finally found the similarity between us. We all have the tendency to give it all without thought, or maybe we did. Give it all. And we spend those time like how we wanted, we forget about the things that may happen. When they did, we lost it.
any relationships. friends. etc etc. ya know
As usual, my post will be all about me. I am making as S out of U and ME. lols. if you don't get it.
ASSume
Oh well. sorry Lord.
That's why I never want to give it all. God knows how painful you feel, God knows what you are going through and I don't. All I know is, as a person who lack the sense of security, who protects herself at all times, make sure she doesn't get hurt.
And I am afraid I will naive-ly? give it all. The last thing I want is to end up with the similar stituations.
In fact, the really last thing I want, is for you to join them. You are like them to me alright, freaking important. And as a very selfish person, I only can see that when you pain, I pain too.
AND I loathe that.
but I guess, no matter what says, I can't change the plans God have for you. You are the last person whom carries so much and have great influence to me after them, so, the freaking vital advise for me to give you is, commit your decision to God. Do not act for yourself, but act by His way. For you and I are clear, He will never hurt us.
so easy to gain my trust, so hard at the same time too.
That's why now I am taking it slowly. This noon I just done something which, never appears in my mind even seconds before I was there. I just did, even less. I am freaking trying to control myself, pardon me. I wanted to have dinner with you la! Haha. forget it. I don't want my history to happen again.
arh, the much I wish to give, I am scared that you won't want it.
I AM SO PROUD OF MY DAJIE!!!! hahahah!!! =D
WOOOO! DAJIE ROCKS! HAHAHA!
shhhh lols.
I scolded the girls today for the first time in my life. Oh my gosh. They never realise, Hui Ling this senior is actually a serious person too! I asked Vaness
is it that I always joke with you all so much that you all find me funny and think that I am more of funny kind? And, you probably know the answer. Then I scolded the girls. I don't know. Someone commented that I don't fit to scold because, it was weird. haha.! Yea, true. And when I punish them, I feel that I am cruel. but,
I think, we want them well. isn't it?
Haha. First and maybe the last. For all I know, today they really were too much.
for the changing of full-u.
Oh ya, and I can't really scold, I will let anger take over me, I will torture people. That's why I always try to be gentle with you... yea. I think, one WS is enough la huh. Haha.
well, back to my honey-sweet, LOL, crappy, greedy senior la huh. Haha.
DRUG ADDICT!!!!
Haha, my class went to central nacrotics la and I instantly thought of you leh DRUG ADDICT! AIYA, see la, now you have high fever. Aiyo, I miss you leh drug addict. ahahahha.
I think I can handle the song le. Haha, pre-eminese of Christ. playing guitar seems cool. Haha. but I still prefer drums. urgg.
in every thing I do, every word that I say
let Your light shine though me in everyway
Lord of life I give to You, all that I have and ever hope to be
My master, be glorified in me.That B notes, kills man! hahah.
for all I know, I am always too much.
I FORGOT! I SAW MY CURRENT!!!
oh well, she called me asking me to go help her in CIP, by buying lollipops sold by her.
food. sheesh
HAHA. loves her.
Labels: GB, us