
BANG.
I feel like saying and I am saying, I studied for half day and POOF, that's an A for my chinese. That pains many, I believe, but why do you feel so when chinese is like... chili for Macburger. It's hot, and the chili barely make it hotter. What's the diff?
Yea, getting A for chinese is like WOOHOO, but it tickles on my emotional nerve that make me think of my other subjects. I am glad to push my grades for like, 2 subjects?
but the worse always seeps in deeper than you want it to be
I had 3 worships today. Each worship makes me so joyful, so peaceful, lips full of praise. When it comes to the point about my results... I lost it.
God gave me a precious lesson right in the morning though... when I couldn't wake up at 4am, (I prayed for tt) and I complained right after I see the clock.5am.
Then I took the train to BP to rush, but the train had technical problems. I couldn't get out because the doors were already closed. (when the front cabin? no what's the word? those doors were open) and I saw the train to Jelapang came.
The technicians came to the rescue. 2 mans in the train shouted at them and complained there were SO LATE.
Right in the morning, something happen, you go help yet get scolded...
felt bad.
I shall learn step by step from the Lord.
I am one who treasures realtionship/bondings a lot. Since I take up the welfare rep job, I can't stop brooding over some stuffs in class. Then what happens? studies cast aside. believe it or not, 60% of my time I spend thinking of my class. I am not those who put studies first you know... so...
see, it always seems that my classmates out their studies as prioty so well... it always seems that they are doing the right thing.
you know sometimes I even feel that they are horrible. Haha, I send emails, I send smses but not much took their own resposibility to go check their mails. That irritatED me.
Haha, I have no idea where I am going to. guess all I wanna say, I can only focus on one thing at a time. if I am going go out for studies, I will ignore other things(maybe meanwhile Lord can help me to learn how juggle more stuffs in JC).
All I know is, no life? let it be. I am a very competitive person, hate to lose. I shall mai tou ku du le.
ARH! I don't freaking understand! All I know is I can't seem to be the salt and the light of the world by this behavior! Why do I always find faults in myself?
maybe cause my classmates seem to perfect le.
SIGHS.
Father Lord, I think I have been trying very hard to be witness of you. And the more I try, the more I feel that the ways I am doing is wrong. God, if it's so, help me to change.
plan, work and God will take care of the rest. Sometimes, we just prefer to take care of the rest, by our own, so much.
ARH.
really dislike it, when someone post you a question about your close friend and you have no answer to it, yet another person has the answer. don't you feel like... you are one thing far away from that person?
guess that's where I am TOO MUCH.
hey but that don't apply to God! YES! GOODIE! God won't feel trapped, He will feel more than joyful. HAHA. great!
I can sing of your love forever, I can sing of your love forever...
I will live to love you, I will live to bring you praise, I will live a child in awe of you
SFC IS GREAT GREAT GREAT TODAY! WOOTS!
my senior shocked me la! haha, she pro ar, shook me awake! Haha, SFC IS FULL OF JOY!
MORE THAN HAPPY
summarise: ushering for racial harmony forum
[Li Ming tood in front of a big fan, cus he was too well, warm. ya ha]
[a man told me the words are too small!!]
[SASS boy came to me and RACIAL HARMONY! YEA!!!!]
SFC
[very sleepy, senior shook me as though I am paper filled with flour]
[cannot stop coughing when find out that SFC will be joining choir to sing for cousellors. you get the songs don't you?]
[didn't realise umbrellas were for those in carpark. arh, u might not get this]
[did a short chinese dance while entering toilet. a bit crazy there]
[I kept asking, where is Isiah? When, I am already at that book]
[wanted shane to entertain me, using his shoes, hang on the visualiser screen then hit the button UP][right after dress-to-kill, rachel(sfc) and I slept. Mr yit was like, waa, 2 sleeping angels ar dots]
everything justs so great. even Benedict cannot stop praising the first worship we had. it was really G-R-E-A-T.
=)
> =( so much for telling myself I will put my laptop away.
WEI SHAN I MIGHT GO FOR P&D ceremony! SHIT. need to prepare full U?! Don't want! ARH! can just wear GB-tee with DI badge? HAhahahaa. right.