
Haha, that movie 'Wanted' drove me crazy. It was so vuglar and bloody! Gosh, if they really censored the word I think people will come out beeping here and there. lols.
It was so bloody! Haha!
Rach and I screamed. Haha. She screamed so softly la! Haha. I have no idea how loud was mine tho. lols. All I remember it's either I covered my ears or my eyes or my lips. Crazy.
I have no idea why their training area must use pigs. And the pigs were so bloody! lols!
Angelina Jolie was so cool can? I wonder how this heroine could actually stand the violence while firming. You can see wounds everywhere, people dying everywhere, blood oozing/gushing our of their wounds. EW!
Once I laughed and Rach was like why are you laughing it's not supposed to be funny. Haha, ya but... this hero killed one of his trainers at this piggie area, the guy was on the verge of death and his legs couldn't take his weight. He kneeled (kinda) and held on to one pig's ears to keep his standing. Obviously, the pig's ear gave way and he fall flat on the ground, tearing the ear from the pig. ISN'T THAT HILARIOUS?!
lols!
This ain't sadistic k.. lols.
pig.loL.
Oh ya, near the end, after killing those bastards except for the main idiot, the hero couldn't fathom why he did all those stuff. And he said something like I am pity and pathetic, just like you
AND I was like no lor I am not pitiful idiot! Haha. dots.
too agaitated.
Yea, the movie is so cool but I doubt there are such guns that can shoot bullets which can go round and go through 8 brains right? That's a bit unrealistic. It's still cool tho. bloody cool.
Funny eh, Rach called and told me she did not know where was candy empire. I didn't really know where it was exactly. turns out that the way to VIVO, you'll see candy empire, right there.
lols
Anyway, I spent much there. Temptation and impulsiveness..
I had no idea why we watched the 1550 show instead of 1400. We had lunch at Superdog. TeddyBear ordered chicken burger but a waitress came and told him he had to take grilled fish because chicken burgers were finished. Apparently, the last was taken by Jeremy.
After which, she came back with grilled fish for teddy, but, Josh who ordered the same thing, was before teddy.
dots so josh wanted that but teddy went on about him not getting chicken so he should take the fish etc
arh no idea what am I crapping
jeremy winked at josh and the guys went crazy?
oh ya and... haha. I couldn't stop laughing at something... about the measuring tape snapped. I am sorry to laugh!!! really but it just hit my laughing nerve so badly..
and it wasn't 3pm yet. we tried to play zhong ji mi ma, loser have to eat the lemon in lemon tea.
Josh was the guy to give the number.. turns out he picked 1. Dots so he had to eat up the lemon. so silly la can?!
We went to the H2o place! Woots! wanted to push daJIE into the water! haha, failed
anyway RAch and I went into the waters and the guys followed. wanted to splash H20 on them.
They walked so awkwardly in water! haha!
Someone suggested playing catching in the H2o, which we did and got ourselves wet. Terrible! haha! and that daJIE said something to me when I was 'walking' near him. He was like can you walk like how a normal girl walk huh? in a joking way la, walau! lols!
It dizzled but we went on.
cus within an hour we should be dry la huh. haha
Josh and teddy came in shoes so they had to wait for their feet to dry before they could wear shoes. Initially we wanted to walk on grass then somebody reminded us that they didn't wear thier shoes. Josh went on aiya my ancestors did that before so it's ok ans Teddy's line was funny! my ancestors, the bears used to walk....
LOLS!
And the next place we went was the pets shop! (in hope that we can find something to dry teddy up)
Waa... We spent like 15 mintues there? Haha. There was this big white furry dog, it was so so so furry!!!! it's you can hide your hand in it's fur can?
And teddy said he could be a doctor. He concluded this black dog having kidney failure, JUST BECAUSE, it kept drinking water. lols!
We really stood down there laughing at this 2 male golden retrivers (3 months old) One went to sun-tan before, the other nah.. Haha. The whiter dog pee-ed and licked it! lols! It was crazy man and it went on biting he other dog. Imagine that. (oh ya, SM, the whiter dog kept sitting in the wrong way) and it was freaking lazy la. Haha, it laid flat on the floor, playing with a toy. It kept moving it's head and the rest of its body were motionless, as though they were stuck with superglue lols!
The way this 2 dogs fight made us awed by them. really, bite here bite there, bite ear bite tail. dots!
Rach like this Shih Fzu... looked like cat! oh well. haha not really, it looked like lion dance lion.
Yupp, cute la eh. Haha.
When the paler dog laid flat, I seriously had the tempation to lie on it. LOL.
oh ya and teddy kept encouraging the retrivers to tau pok each other!!!! lols!
damn cute.
Oh and we went to the shop opposite. On one of the shelves, they aligned 5 torontos, from biggest to the smallest. The biggest toronto came with a tag which goes like this once it fell off, considered sold $388. Is it? I don't remember the prize. Anyway, one of the guys almost did that. Gosh!
crazy man, are they seriously dying to sell that off? The toronto is huge can?! dots. Anyone can just accidently hit the shelf and that's it!
sheesh!
and I thought I saw someone, whom I tried my best to hide away from. Thank goodness he didn't see me.
somebody was so quiet today. smile!!! Don't frown when you are troubled, God knows who might fell in love with your smile. I learnt this from a show. lols.
I didn't wish Jia Jie happy birthday but all I can think of today that it is his birthday!!!! SOBS! Should I sms him? lols. Don't even know why I am struggling over this. lols. it's Jia Jie leh!!!!! Hahahaa, Loh Jia Jia. Haha, miss that guy.
I forgot. Cus Liming invited people to go chomp chomp to eat. I had to go home for dinner. At octram(whatever) station, the door opened and Rach held on to my arm so badly!!! I resort to kissing her, no use. haha!!! I had to use so much strength to get off before the doors closed la! lols! That girl.. Haha.
ANd I touched teddy bear.. one touch $5. pro right. I owned $20. LAME LA! I was trying to trasfer my coldness to somebody ma-ss...
and being crazy enough, the guys tried to pass me the pop-corns, and shout in the cinema EH HUI LING, WHY TAKE SO LONG blah blah blah.
DOTS
Labels: went out