sometimes, I really ponder over why so I have patience in waiting for you sometimes, I wonder why do I love you despite not knowing you I am always giving chances, I don't flare at you, I don't snap at you You are young, you have great ambitions, you have great desires those are good, of course I am more than happy that you actually wrote that those that can't prevent the ugly lines you had earlier to appear in my mind just hope that during your stay in GB, will develop you well and you will gain so much from it may you success in everything you do
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."