I think I understand how LYNN feels about it,I think I understand what she meantI was waiting for Josh to say 'oh hey how come your worship was short?'and he just came and said 'good job'worship... I love to. I remember Benedict once said worship is like crying to GodHe wouldn't let His Holy One see decayAnd I actually shared that we must be sensitive and be willing to walk in His waysIt's not easy I don't know whyI have desires that are of Earth which I can't let go just a snap of fingers like thatand I don't know what God has ahead for mebut I have stepped forth, I can't backpaddleI asked for time to let me think through, and He gave me months.And now, how long will it take?with all the mindblocks, not to mention noseblock and earblock. =(but I was really thankful that everyone came ahead and you know, encourage...God indeed knows what I think. or was it the trembling in my voice? Thanks Chesed, don't ever feel bad. in fact, I admire your piano skills. piano, brings calm and peace when soothing to ears. Thanks Shane. Ha. Thanks everyone.My God, I just realise my relationship with You is so so different from mine with the rest.I can't do physics.can't really handle JC education. and I finally why people think those with 2 or more CCAs are so crazy mad whatever they say.GB&SFC. not that I feel so bad it's just that... I feel guilty. I can't give my best to both. Especially when both are closely linked to my spiritual growth. ooo. I will pray for your son tonight. Hope it isn't too late. I am thankful that you actually asked me to pray for your son. Thank God. moulding,maturing,making changesLYNN, I miss you and your shopping desire. Haha. random.
And I want to try
complete, Shane was like,
YOU SURE?! eee. I don't know!
And there goes, what songs does God wants me to share with the GB girls? hmm.
Labels: school