1. The person who tagged/pass you is?❤
Sok2. Your relationship with him/her?❤
courtship. LOL.
3. Your five impressions of him/her?❤
stubborn( trust me, not 1st impression, ha) .replica of me, but smarter,lol, very nice, ok how to put it, feel like we are sisters?4. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you?❤
我知道慧玲最疼我了!(with a wide smile!haha) (or those lines we said when WS tried to separate us at VIVO last yr.. lol)5. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?❤
not again6. If he/she became your lover, he/she has to improve on?❤be
more man lol7. If he/she became your enemy, you will?❤
dig out my eyes so that I will never know my enemy is her? ha, crap8. If he/she became your enemy, the reason will be?❤
how about, if you really go too far, don't listen to me, I will walk out of your life for a few months9. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is?❤
be her healthy patient! =) I know you will love that Sok!10. Your overall impression of him/her is?❤
soktti!11. How do you think the people around you will think about you?❤
that I am not a serious person? KSS will think I am too serious. lol.12. The characters you love of yourself are?❤
love,loyalty,child at heart for God13. On the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are?❤
disobedience to the Lord. take myself as the root of problems? dann, I am so frank now!14. The most ideal person you want to be is?❤
ideal?15. For people who care and like you, say something to them.❤
I am pretty sure you can promote that to from ground state to excited state, like to love.(lol, seriously, Sok, I need a slap)(oh if you don't understand the ground/excited thing, it's in H2chemistry topics)can't say here, must be personalise! for sok, you have my all. =)16. Pass this Quiz to? millipedes
seriously, must be because of Rhonda la! I must have dreamt of millipedes because of her, what a great fright in the morning 4.38am! and suppose I worry too much for chinese... in my dream students greeted teacher good-安! 老师!http://donghaeng.net/english/main.htmI like the above website a lot. It's from RACH's link; about the Lord of course. And I am so glad it helps me to really picture God beside me. Take a look at the flashes when you have time. Take you a few mintues. I promise it's worth it. =)Labels: quizs