heart to heart with Lord
was talking to Rach about love with God during ME lessonfelt very lost and breathless when thought of being a light that is under the tableand then thought I am not worthy enough to lead MW anymorebut God made us so that we can love Him and worship Him, He doesn't look at our status, our sins but the fact that He created us and He love usPraise GodPraise Him that I find solace in Him these dayspainful it maybe but I will survive throughI miss Ru Xiang.random enoughIf I can't get through this year, I won't know how to get thorugh next year. breaks me up, what's AQ? I guess I had limited of that. tired God. tired of illness, tried to be like Job, trying very hardtired of life, ok which character to follow?tired of sinning, but remember how David repented.Father Lord, I am losing it all. I miss Sok today. oh lynn, welcome dearest. =) BUT, do give me my pink one soon. lol. pls...wonderful tonightcatch the raindrops can you? before the beautiful rain bid goodbye and the music composed by the raindrops by the window fades awayso emo. all I have for You Lord, I shall not waste, let me be accoutable to You.Anyway, Jie, the song is okay lah, as long as I listened patiently after the 'I'haMiss Hon is good ain't she? God I can't stop thinking of the worse situations in the future events.kk, shall hand to You.yin liao lor.
Monday, September 08, 2008
+ + +