you laid down some to take more
you give away to receive more
sighs.
life is always full of giving and taking, never ending process.
so exam is over and I should be joyful but I can't seem to find joy in it.
but I had a very good taste of
faith this week. Romans. love that book.
I think we should argue in class more often then we can find our style of arguements in essays. I remembered last year how Miss Lim always ask for our opinions in class about particular news and, current,WS,myself... ok then Jieheng, yz blah... the whole class will begin to argue here and there. And that's where we learn how to express and ya...
Who am I to comment?
I want an A for CHI! and a
BCCEE.
Sok found my blackie! Finally! My shirt! Aiyo..
Somehow, somewhat, things are not that complicated as I used to see it. Instead, those behaviours and attitudes are just typically developed once you stepped into higher education.
Maybe it's because we really had a different culture in secondary school.
What am I trying to say?
ok, put it this way... as I grow up then I realise, you have to see education in political way, economic way and yadayadayada..
that's why school is boring for many.
ok whatever..
I just hope that 3 years from now they wouldn't raise the qualifications to be a teacher too high..
ok. I am finding life meaningless because I don't find interest in things I am doing. There is more on responsibility to focus on rather than the attitude towards these things.
I am looking forward for the holidays, especially for GB meetings. Through SFC, I can get very close to God and hopefully, can bring His presence to GB too.(as in our company)
arh if my throat goes on like this how to command?!
haha, MAYEE, you liar, it snows if your house at that estate is not near the equator! lol.
I don't know how to use chopsticks even though I am a chinese. Anyone who is a good cook, do find me and remember only allow me to eat provided I use chopsticks correctly.
lol. sm, I am not typical. ha
eh someone thinks Kiki is cute! haha.
Labels: school