Don’t know where to startSomething ain’t going rightFeel it in my soul cause I’ve tried, oh baby Tried to keep you satisfied Please don’t cry I just think we both need time I just feel that we are in the same room But living two worlds apart And its causing too much painShe said baby can you please just stay It ain’t too late to work this thing out I said girl this ain’t easy for me At least the truth is coming outShe said why can’t we make up like the last time I’m just afraid to hear you say go I said baby I’m sorry I think its time we let goBaby don’t leave don’t leave don’t leave Tell me you'll stay can you stay can you stay I gotta leave gotta leave gotta leave cause I think its time we let go See these teardrops falling from your eyes That don’t change my mind, oh baby Please don’t make things more difficult than they gotta be I can’t take no more this is killing me Every time I look at you I see more reason of me to leave you And its causing me too much pain She said baby can you please just stayIt ain’t too late to work this thing out I said girl this ain’t easy for me At least the truth is coming out She said why can’t we make up like the last time I’m just afraid to hear you say go I said baby I’m sorry I think its time we let go Baby don’t leave don’t leave don’t leave Tell me you'll stay can you stay can you stay I gotta leave gotta leave gotta leave cause I think its time we let go Baby don’t leave don’t leave don’t leave Tell me you'll stay can you stay can you stay I gotta leave gotta leave gotta leave cause I think its time we let go Baby can you please just stay It ain’t too late to work this thing out I said girl this ain’t easy for me At least the truth is coming out She said why can’t we make up like the last time I’m just afraid to hear you say go I said baby I’m sorry but I think its time we let go Baby don’t leave don’t leave don’t leave Tell me you'll stay can you stay can you stay I gotta leave gotta leave gotta leave cause I think its time we let go Baby don’t leave don’t leave don’t leave Tell me you'll stay can you stay can you stay I gotta leave gotta leave gotta leave cause I think its time we let goby NLT ~he said, she saidLYNN remarked that this guy is a *toot*. And I stood up for the guy! Nonetheless, I will never want myself to be in that girl's state. What if, it's because the guy has gave in so much etc... then.
Whatever it is, doesn't fit in what God wants.
I finally sat down and start a proper journal that include God and... I am certainly not a good child of His. Just look at this, blogging at 1.08am?
But God's love is life transforming.
Anyway... I got LYNN a present, like real soon? damn it. haha
to SM etc... I REMEMBER MS'S BIRTHDAY!!! AND LYNN don't and so are his classmates! haha!
(ok, sorry abt that chew, lol)=X MY GOSH.
that's, really... funny.
and, BEI BEI has fat tighs. =D hahaha. =P the thought of it is funny. I will mis bei bei. =) that dog
which brings me to this afternoon incident where LYNN could have come out with string of vulgarities or just CS on the spot. Thank God I was there. HAHA! =X
ok. I shall be nice and stop souring LYNN in this post, on accord of her... what? haha.
fri-LYNN, sat-SOK, sun-LYNN
What's so special about her that I have to see her so many times?
HIPPO! I mistook you as Zebra today! haha, forgot zebra is Ah Tay. And I was like...
when did hippo become thin? lol!
God wanted me to blog about something else actually, about witnessing...
no one else can touch my heart like You do~ there is none like YouLabels: He talks to me, us