I stared at WS in bewilderment when she informed me that she told the SQ that I would do sharing since Pastor wasn't around.
!!!
I was eager, YES, eager but !!!
actually parable of talents is at LukeHaha, I was trembling at heart asking God to guide me as I shared the parable of the sinful woman.
It was great that the message was send to the girls.
Value of heart VS actions
Good job! Woosh!
hahaha
can you believe it? nevermind if you don't understand. Thank God! WOOSH.
tattoo lyrics is well written, doesn't apply to me yet though. All thanks to LYNN, it was on her blog ages ago.
Drills was exhausting. I am sure the girls would agree with me. The terrible fact is that, I couldn't move on with what I wanted but they learnt a lot today in drills.
PBB, at the age of 18. I can still go if I want to I heard. Great, A levels next year and...
it's not about studies... I am passionate but passive. A leader is not supposed to be passive but I am.
my dream was DI and I got it. And the DI test was, urgh, giving me nerves and stress.. but the end result was sweet. lol
Did you do it knowingly or not? because if you didn't realise... I was, wondering why.Labels: GB, He talks to me