Now I know why they always look for Mr Choo. He is a good one. I was very shocked when he asked me if I was facing any stress.
studies Do you have any exams coming up?Next weekOk, if it continues after your exam, then go after that or do you prefer (***)?It's ok. (dude, I want to get thru this asap!)And then he passes me the blue slip, what a bomb. ok it's at jurong, near the cpf building and at the ocbc bank, around there. -.- as tho if you can't pay up, it takes you 2 mins to go next door and grab money to pay. dots.
(ha, I doubt you understand what I am saying unless, you know what is that place)
then another man in my life began to be frank with me about the part of his life where I was not involved at all.
so many things to uncover only after this...
I miss you too Sok. And don't forget about my shirt and I shan't forget about your sleeping bag. lol.
genes. never expect that to really be a mirror of your older generations. how idenical, how scary.