I did the most retarded thing.
click on his name and chat. AFTER SO LONG. then, I don't dare to talk to him. DANN!
no worries, not HKK. is a friend from MI. if it's HKK I am very sure he will leave without a word, that daddy. lol
I forget why I am here for... about me meeting lYNN tml? sok and I had a few calls?
one sure thing, I deleted 800 messages in my phone & 200 over pictures. Great acheivement.
Let's talk about when I didn't want to delete. It should be around the time when, I realise, I only have 2 msg kept and one picture around, of great significance.
Sok: Mine is super long lah! (her exam period)
Me: How long?
Sok: Very long!
Me: THAT IS NOT ANSWERING MY QNS!
lol ss, after a min
Sok: until 7 october
God wants me to stop, knowing it will harm me, but I am only willing to stop only after I have tried it fully. Now I am hanging like how a spider hangs on its web. The winds blow and blow, making me all dizzy and confused. I can climb up back to my web, or, I will just drop dead on the ground after using up all I have. And, climb all the way back. so...
my analogy isn't that good after all. sheesh* time to sign out from messenger. didi and shida is online. ALAMAK! forget to ask shida sth!