hot torch
Went out with SOK yesterday. WOOTS.SA. Haha. I was telling her my school says no slippers, no shorts, no FBTs and must wear aydayada.She went through a lot of troubles to change here and there and turns out that, there were girls wearing FBTs yadayda.-.- PS SOK.Next time I should go AC. See how it's like. hint hint SOK! hahahaI brought food for us... Sok tried first and her faced looked screwed up, ok, lol, as in terrible and she asked for water. Then I tried... ginger taste. EU!It's a crispy bread-look biscuit that usually has a lot of sugar on it, never did I expect it to taste like ginger! gosh.Disgusting.Oh, well and Sok agrees with LYNN, the guy in the song is a jerk. Sok replayed the songs for * times because it's emotional.dots.but I guess, depends on the context during their relationship isn't it? if you take it that the girl has devoted so much to the guy and the song goes like this, surely you will call him a jerk.so... haha, both of you... stand on that and I stand on the other sideFBFF is acting up again. haha.we tried RJ chem paper and the first question hit us that our capability is so not there. ouch.And I played with Sok's pencilcase like how I did to JJ's. JJ=jiejie but reminds me of jiajiesighsHa, actually, MAN, I went with Sok to kino yesterday because her sister wanted to get comics. And then...I return home feeling sick. sorry chew. 37.7-.-She felt stronger than last night but her temperature went higher.I will take a day off if she's not gonna feel better. I promise to take good care of her.I pormise to pay extra attention on her health.That her... is none other than..the owner of this blogCan't blame me if I can't finish my 14 hours this week JJ! T.TMaybe it's time for me to write a will like both of u.LOL.Fishie's will was seriously funny.Labels: school, us
Sunday, September 07, 2008
+ + +