I think...All of us may have the tendency, or it's human nature to ask
why is this happening?!why did I land in this ****?!And for believers, I always ask God
why must You plan this for me?In my old life, I will reflect upon my actions and reject everything thinking that I can change those things.
In this new life I am beginging to wonder if I should just accept God's plans. And sometimes I just wonder, what are His plans for me?
All I know, it's an expected thing but...
perhaps the devil is playing with my softer inner self or blah
instantly I feel like crying knowing it will happenPerhaps perhaps perhaps. I won't cling. And we shall rejoice in His plans.
I feel like I am in trasition state but of course, there is nothing like that.
I have faith that I will learn, one day.
OH IS SOK's BIRTHDATE!
11.23pm