


Ah ha, changed my blogskin. It's
red.. and it reminded me of Shane. He said before something like red is the devil's colour blah blah.
Not true right? haha, I shall check it again.
Anyway, things kinda went crazy yesterday. Well, evidence? I went home by at 1am plus.
You can imagine how loud my mum shouted through the phone, the more when I told her that I was walking back from Pheonix.
The worse thing was my dad shouted too. That's really a ZOMgosh shock.
Well...
Nonetheless, they worried more than angry so they didn'y reprimand me as much as I expected.
Phew.
And after a long week of rebellious acts this morning I woke up with a clear mind, read the bible and confess my mistakes. Like, erm, 7 of them. Hmmm. Tough one.
One will always be there.
Oh well.
BUT, God restores the peace in me as He had metioned in Isisah 57 when the man walks in His way that man has peace. (interpret it)
And, ha, it was... pleasing. Haha.
oh well.
LYNN! I am reading
the moon and I didn't cry! Well, I only %&%$^# (& at the hero of the story. Haha.
Ok, where should I start from?
Long story.. Beware, well, as usual..
Seriously, I don't know WS has the phone for what purpose; I called her several times and she never picked up and the service woman speaks in Chinese!
请在吡一声留言
=.='''lll
Anyway, then yadayada SM and I were supposed to get KFC while belle and WS went to get the drinks.
When WS walked away, I smugged and told SM
see her phone is now with me, seriously, why did she get this phone for? haiyoLOL.
Then we met CCH, sarah and went to SM's house!
ARH HA, KIKI!!!
KIKIKIKI! Sighs, she is really a bitch lor, when she saw CCH she ignored us. Seriously Kiki...
We watched Helen, the fox and my gosh the little boy was full of imagination! Ok whatever.
Then SM went to work while Belle, WS and I went to IMM.
And back to Lot1 to pick SM up from work.
SM was so mean! We stood outside her shop and she told her college that she don't know us. Ha! MEANIE!
I got my large double choc!
We went to SM's house again... Ha, I really treat her house as my own le la. I love it! Maybe I should move in with SM soon.
Too much details can kill.
Anyway, I only remembered somethings like WS said she would go broke if she have to keep me because I eat 5 meals a day. (ya right)
And what about sarah? haha, I think at the end of the show she asked if the little kid was a girl or boy. LOL.
And...
I have no idea what to highlight. Well, I saw daddy! Like, you know like dann?! Haha, and he asked me to eat more. DOTS.
didn't really know what to do because my choice was avoid him at all cost.
I love this. Yea I cropped it. Hehs.
Actually, come to think of it, I have never tried running in the streets after midnight rushing home, it was a totally new experience! Nonetheless, I learnt that I was really wrong making my parents so worried and I kinda said a quiet prayer for God to forgive me.
Well, as for GB. I...
have no idea what to do.
The more we think, the more we do flashbacks and backpaddle, the more we realise we have no control over the situation and you know, I want to give up, give it to God but now... I don't whether God wants to work through me or you know let go, He has His plans that kinda thing.
Ok, I love bradley LTC handwriting.
Another thing I am so glad is having my friends around. People like fish, WS, rach and SFC people motivates me to walk closely to God, people like WS, SM Belle teaches me how to sacrifice for love while LYNN, SOk, they are my growing companions. Ain't that great? While, JC people, they kinda show me how realistic life is.
They are all teaching me, and also, God who saves me from the deep pit.
And 3 people who cause me to lose control.
Labels: He talks to me, went out