It was totally terrific. I started off this week terribly and I told this guy that I really didn't feel good.
I told him I felt that I wasn't worthy for the Lord, I wasn't good to my parents and was equally evil to another.
Then things changed after 'shouting' to the Lord and I felt so much better on 4th day and I decided to exchange with Shane for the worship slot.
And thank God for 'using' Shane to help me to worship Him all out! I sang out of tune today but I press on! Ha, I hope it wasn't a torture to Samuel and Rach.
When you really let go of everything and just worship, joy and peace overflows!
SFC had a small meeting after school today. And we shared pretty much, kinda catch up with each other (PW mostly) and wow, we had a terrific worship! Somehow somewhat, I am just amazed by how we can sing in chorus that perfectly. Woosh.
And we prayed and it was really great because, the act of praying is an act out of faith.
ha. PW week is finally over. It was so intensive it squeezed my brain juice all out. (picture a few drops of liquid dripped from the sponge, that's what I am left with)
I guess I need more discipline in front of teddy bear, or Gundu Bear Bear. LOL. I was so unglam!!! I show him my true colours of craziness, randomness, silliness, whatever!! My gosh!
And I will never forget how he reacted to this picture in my phone. urgg. lol.
He was super humorous la. Ian was
playing with me, out of exasperation, I took my umbrella and pointed at him and said
'stop it arh, I have umbrella!'
lol!
And then I wanted to drink water so Teddy was like
Ian, quick, take her umbrella! She is going to pour water on you!Ian responded by laughing and took my umbrella and repeated my line
I have umbrella!-.-''' so embarassing!
He opened my umbrella somemore.
Labels: school, SFC