as long as I can't, or rather we can't solve the problem, peace doesn come.
oh well I mean, yes, I mean, no. OK! Now we want to settle that but, ok, maybe in my case I see that problem bigger than God, perhaps I should myself apply the tree VS ant worker analogy to myself first. Come on, as in hey God showed me that then why ain't I applying it?
URGGG.
It runs all over again in my head.
What to do next? Wait will they even bother? Am I a very lousy leader then? Have I been a bad role model? Look, she has done everything she can so well so why things still go wrong? Ok, so what shall I do? Ask God, ok, dear Lord what to do?! I believe I have been asking that since June/August. ARH! OK, forget about it. Ok, then what's next? And it goes all over again. Seriously, I dread this.
It's hard to find a balance you know and it worries me for next year. arh.
let's just pray alright. and let me tell God everything, things that I heard which breaks my heart. I love that girl, don't hurt her.
OH OH! I just realise something!!! gtg.
Sunday, October 05, 2008
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."