start of this week was terrible but things are looking great!other than next week thursday, ha, sok prepare for my call! I miss critising jokes. LOL! ok, what he said was right la, I didn't find it funny so I will counterattack it. dots.
This is what he shared,
once a pastor said
If I have the power (is it?), I will pour all wines into the riverIf I have the power, I will pour all beers into the riverFinally to end off he said
If I have the power, I will pour all alcohols into the riverNext up is worship, and the worship leader said
let's all go into the riverWell, do you get the funny part? I didn't.
Rach explained they jumped in to drink.
-.-'''
ok, perhaps I will really go LOL at the sermon.
But I was like,
won't they die? They will be drinking too much!lame! lame lame lame lame!
Labels: school