I can't believe the wayYour love has got a hold on meEach morning I wake to find You nearYou lift me above my fearsAnd set my feet on solid groundAll of my days belong to YouAnd I breathe in Your breath of life that fills my heartYou are my all consuming fireI stand here before YouIn wide opened wonderAmazed at the glory of YouThe power of heavenRevealing Your purpose in meAs I'm reaching for You-reaching for youanother song to be loved.I find it too late. Don't you think so? After doing it for years, causing so much hatred due to misunderstanding, and here you are explaining... At the moment, it frustrates me more you know. The worse thing is when you compare yourself to others, thinking that you are better than them, but actually, I am not like their children so it's different, and you cause me the most stress.I just want to ask for God's grace to let me fathom this life.Phil 4:4-84 Always be joyful because you belong to the Lord. I will say it again. Be joyful. 5 Let everyone know how gentle you are. The Lord is coming soon.
6 Don't worry about anything. Instead, tell God about everything. Ask and pray. Give thanks to him. 7 Then God's peace will watch over your hearts and your minds because you belong to Christ Jesus. God's peace can never be completely understood.
8 Finally, my brothers and sisters, always think about what is true. Think about what is noble, right and pure. Think about what is lovely and worthy of respect. If anything is excellent or worthy of praise, think about those kinds of things. 9 Do what you have learned or received or heard from me. Follow my example.
The God who gives peace will be with you. ok, haha, God is fast. Like I just go bible . com and I come across that. Alright. Haha. He is so amazing!!!Labels: He talks to me
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
+ + +