irresistible emotions.
I didn't feel good reading this mail from Jie Ni.
She send me this kind of mails regularly. The problem lies with me, the mails makes me remorseful, reminds me that I have not done well, or rather, I can do much better.
I decided to forward it.
That's another reason why I love GB so much, there are christians who are love God so fervently and willing to share their joy with you.
I spent 3 hours to finish
the moon. Actually, more than that because I took nap in between. Ha, I can't wait to tell Rhon more about it.
The more I read it the more I find it ridiculous, Isabella may lost a vampire lover but she found a werewolf. like... WTH?! lol.
To be frank with you I have been listening to the songs which LYNN had been introducing on her blog during tough times. Well, I am bringing bad luck to myself huh. I have no idea where I am heading to.
I still can't believe I cried along with Belle watching
10 promises to my dog. lol! I have tried so hard not to cry in sad movies for long and I lost my grip totally when the dog died!
It was so embarassing when SM had to pass us tissues continuously. lol!
ok I don't exactly remember the 10 promises. Only..
you have your friends, you have school, but I only have you.I only have 10 years, so please treasure our moments together.when I disobey you, I have a reason. (it disobeyed her when she leaving for job, and he was dying.)let's don't fight but be best friend alwaysbe with me, be there when I am leaving.She read the last promise, meanwhile that dog shut it's eyes and there you see us crying.
Labels: us