I have been hearing the same words again and again that supposedly are meant to encourage me.
It seems that I have been shutting my world and ears from those words.
Soon, at least, today I am back to the first love in the morning in LT.
And arh, I finally understand how SOK and LYNN feel, especially when I am there trying to knock some sense out of them. Ha, now I get it and people are trying to knock some sense out of me.
I fully understand the unfathomable.
LOL.
but, on the hind side, it just mean, I am turning worse.
I will do what I can, and remind myself of the marvellous things I did. When was the last time I really boasted? Haha.
waa, seriously upon hearing that I feel like...
I slept during PW lecture, so unglam, so impolite but believe me, I can't find anything intersting or pick out their idea sitting at the gallery trying to catch what they are saying.
urghh.
Ha, come to think of it, I can't wait to teach the girls drills again. Crazy huh, I need more training for myself too. Come to think of it, my DI 'liscence' is ending next year march! Didn't anyone realise that? Haha, and I have not done anything much as a DI other than teaching my girls and helped once at the leadership conference. So much for getting a DI badge.
I shall go for the renewal thing next year.
Monday, October 06, 2008
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."