<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





mad day
I don't know what to say here.

I miss and worry for LYNN.
I kinda wonder how is HIPPO.
I want to study with SOK again, soon, and take back my blackie. Ha.
I am very excited for GB camp. Like super duper excited? if we can have crazy night walk.
I feel confused about my choices, uncertain about the future.
I just realised, what I see on TV do happen to reality, I just mustered all my courage to admit I have that barrier of trusting and loving someone.
I don't miss RX, or maybe I do. I don't know, just bury the past.
I really want to spend more time with my PW group members, of course, I doubt they really care ha or my girlish traits are working up. urgg
I feel tired for taking up so many jobs and unable to focus but I am not going to give up any.
I don't understand why I come to this point.
I don't care what the people think when I happily worship the Lord during chapel.
I still feel down because I cannot hang out with my SFC people as often as I can.
I appreciate having Christian friends around, like really glad to have them.
I feel hopeless, yet hopeful too. Ha.
I never expect myself to have this strong desire to want to be with belle, WS, SM so much.
I didn't know or rather, I didn't realise I am now one who goes, this is right, must go this way.
I lied today and I sweared yesterday accidently.
I surprised myself by not wanting to do chi.

As a food IC, I am yet wanting to do games more than food. OH YA. Let me share with you what SM and WS did... Anyway ignore emo words

SM, WS, HL

my mum wanted to disown me yesterday
(crakles)
(stare)
WTH she said that and you laughed
I didn't mean to! She said it so calmly like... lol I am sorry
how dare you! you heartless!!!
ha, but today she loves me again (grins)

(ws came back with her dinner)
WAA, how can I lose to you? OK, I must go buy food since you buy le. SM... Go with me leh!
EH! Then leave me here alone. SOBS
-.-
Ok, then SM what do you want?
MacChicken, upsize
upsize drink/fries or upsize everything?
(laughs)
no, MacChicken student meal, if they say upsize say ya
(blank look)
huh? okok I go
(keep looking back they waved I walked back to them)
I want fillet student meal
YOU THINK I ASAM ARH? LOL
(blur look)
okok I write down for you
(took a paper write down the follwing words
Good evening Mdm, what would you like to order? oh fillet student meal? upsize? ya. =.=)
(I squated and laughed.When I was about to leave, SM grabbed my shirt and accidently stepped on my slipper so I hopped away. embarassing! and all 3 started LOLing)

serious chat by SM and WS
aiyo I scared I will be hungry leh
(huh, we are having dinner leh, why later still hungry? *iwastryingtolistentothem)
Ya lor, I think so too. How ar?
Later she takes the food, finishes them then comes back to us telling us that the vendor has no more stock
(laugh and puke/ spill some drink)
(enlightened)
WEI!!
(and I slapped SM on her back. apparently they were talking about me being food IC)
They sound so serious looked so serious but they were suaning me! urgg.

How ar? I think we won't get to eat MAC too.
urggggg

seriously. Oh and I reminded SM that this time all of us are taking roles which we never tried.
And she said
" that's why in previous camp we were never hungry."

RAAAAA!!!!

Labels:


Friday, October 24, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
Pics taken by SU&RACH using my phone.
yada yada yada
you just shot thru my heart.
got it
I think...All of us may have the tendency, or it's...
lost
irresistible emotions.
it was terrific
great
ok, can't sleep

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette