I gave Shermin a great hug!
man, I missed the chance to see her hair (bangs) BUT Sok had it. LOL.
The 2 ACs dearest girls.
One waited just to see me! I am honoured. Haha.
It wasn't that bad, it's just that, it is low in my view. Come to think of it, I find 10 points for Os is low already.. that shows how the way I think can be very demoralising.
Thanks R family!
Had lunch with the 7, -1 girl(mayee), (7? let me remind you, DAjie inclusive) and Wei Yang(ian tang, since I am not really allowed to called him by surname.. -.-) joined us at KFC. And, we spent an hour plus there and jeff came later too.
I played DaJie's gameboy, pokemon! -.-
Have not been playing that since P2??
and as requested by Dajie, I named it *******. LOL! I wanted to name it Dona or dona***.
well.
may not seem funny to you since you have no idea. but it was, hilarious.
Anyway, I have no idea what's wrong with us... Outside KFC at the CC hall there were kindergarden kids having some programs and I asked Rhon why she escaped from that. Rach began to pull her towards the open door. Then you see 2 SA girls struggling, pulling each other. I decided to offer my help and helped Rach, so did YQ. We managed to pull her about 4 steps nearer but her pull was so great that she kinda detour and hit a pole instead.(not to mention, with outstretched hands)(like a koala bear)(LOL!)
You should have seen how Dajie and jeff reacted to that.
And while she spoke to her friend, Rach hid her bag.
Waaa, she chased after YQ and me and held onto our shirts damm tightly. urgg.
SU and RACH used my phone to take 60+ pictures, yet to upload them.
(there is eric chan, dajie, weiyangian, IR, ray, joncham, josh, laopo and things like 1st aid box and clean toilet bowl -.-)
I was trying very hard to find ways to praise God and I thank Him for my results, as least I am promoted. This shouldn't be isn't it?
but, I will still give thanks for no matter how much I give will never be enough for what He has done in my life.
add 13 to daddy's age and you will get it.
LYNN! DON'T ROLL YOUR EYES!
maybe I should stop calling him daddy.
Labels: school