<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





you just shot thru my heart.
I am spiritually tired again.

Well, but I see things clearer each time but the more I see, the more I ask.

And while I am waiting for an answer, I doubt, I believe.

I haven't finish listening to the total surrender sent by Chesed. I barely listened thrice of the first 24 minutes.

But I know, I am being stubborn all over again.

you give, then you take back, you give, then you take back
YEA, how you know I am doing that?

I am not brooding over my results anymore, great news ain't it?

I really hate Newton's third law, quite a few unhappy things surfaced, beyond my control and attempt to hide them.

Maybe I have no life in JC but I see different people, as in, in secondary school, it seems like we are the same, we share same love to teachers, same love for our school, similar way of getting high but in JC, everyone is so different and no one, no one, decide to love again.

The above sentence was abit too long.

There are people who are so oblivious to others' feelings, there are people who gave their all to show that they care. There are people who shut themselves to books,(and I really meant, SHUT->locked up) and there are those who still have fun amid stress. ( i think)

There are hypocrites and sincere people.

I am, not used to that, seeing these strangers everyday with no hint of friendiness or anyone initating to smile.

I am bias and focusing on some people only alright.

WAIT, but I remembered my VP telling us to blog happy things.

lol. I don't know what to say. I guess, I just want to say, I am determined not to give up. As in, I am determined to work harder, to be smarter to be more ignorance to mean and evil things around me but be the best that I can.

I am not going to give up GB because I love the girls and it's a family. Do you think I will give up working for my sisters' growing process? I am not going to moan and groan despite the stress or business coming ahead. Haha.

And of course, I will never give up God even if it means giving up my precious things. It easier said than done but I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (<- No mistake, it's a verse)

SFC. God didn't put me there because He wants me to be in it just like that. He wants me to know Him so much better and bring what I learnt to our company.

I don't think joining any other CCAs can help me to lead worship and share God with GB girls. =)

These things are great because I have hope.

Stay hopeful, stay positive. It's not the end of your life.
There are things that may happen which may cause you to detour from your way to your dreams but so? That doesn't mean you can't walk back, all it takes is COURAGE.

WTH, I doubt you read my blog.

As for me, I was telling myself, God won't love someone more just because he got extra rank point and bless him more, but He loves us because we are His children AMEN!

woosh. Somehow, I think I am a bit obsessive doing these.

LOL.

I MISS SM, I don't deny that. Haha. shhhh...
and xixi too.
and kiki. =)

AND RACH! NO DIRTY TOILETS!!!!!! MY GOSH! HAHA!

I really look forward to mum's nod to allow me to attend church. And I look forward in joining Rach's church, even a day and perhaps Miss Leong's too. Woosh!

And I wish that these can happen this year, just let me be a little bit more hopeful...

Labels: ,


Friday, October 17, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
got it
I think...All of us may have the tendency, or it's...
lost
irresistible emotions.
it was terrific
great
ok, can't sleep
I can't believe the wayYour love has got a hold on...
nasty day
so I roared

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette