I really tried to think very hard for the paper. I did
Warning: Beware of Rhonda especially after exams.
The R family, YQ and I went to havelunch at Broadway. We wanted to eat noodles and Rach realised that the store was closed and she screamed. About a minute later, Rhon realised that.
Next, I went to order at the vegetarian store and Rhon followed me. She ordered Horfun.
And it's only when all of us sat together, eating, talking about food then she realised that she ordered from a vegetarian store.
!!! She thought it was mixed rice store!
-.-!!!
Rach and I wanted to eat soyabean... I ordered cold with peanut dumpling and that Rhon made a lot of noise.
She was like..
EEEE this is so disgusting... Why you order this...
She made so much noise that even Rach suggested me to sai dumplings into her mouth. LOL.
Rach and I were pretty full but we had to finish it. Then, the most ironic thing happen. A song was played in the taohui store...
the music SU's group used for the anorexia video.
!!!
Like LOL! Rach and I were binge eating and there the song reminded us of anorexia.
Haha. And I think Rhon has been influenced negatively because she had been facing too much anorexia information. Rach and I were nice to ask her if she wanted a spoon or not and Rhon rejectedly us saying that she was very very full! HELLO?! The horfun can make her that full?! Rach went on asking her to eat one of the peanut dumplings and she kept saying that she couldn't!
1 PEANUT DUMPLING!
My gosh.
I decided to ignore her totally until she made a crazy comment. I commented that maybe the store should change to another FM. (meanwhile, a woman walked to the corner behind the blinds which was beside me) Rach heard me while Rhon said " WHAT? What change? The woman went in to change ar?"
Rach and I ran after EmoKun when we saw him on the train and both of us sat opposite him. Then came YQ who sat beside me and Rhon had to sit beside KW because there wasn't enough place on our side. The little fight started when Rhon complained about how far her house is.
Rach suggested to her to take bus 43 which would drive pass her secondary school so as quoted from Rach "you can sun bian go down your memory lane"
A very puzzled look was what Rhon gave us. I exclaimed that everyone should know what it meant but apparently, KW didn't understand too! SO.
RHON remarked that we were aliens. And I replied "yea to you aliens we are aliens but to us you are aliens and we are human"
Take Rhon quite long to realise what I was saying.
At Rach's house we played monopoly from 1plus to 5pm. Ha. Rhon was the first player and she bought the expensive places like marina bay and the navy blue area. Rach bought the cheap corners but she bought almost all. I owed orchard road, scotts and electricity. YQ owed a few. WA... but Rhon bought all yellow so we paid her a lot. Then I saved a lot of cash, more than 10,000 to be on the safe side but I bankrupt first. She initially insisted to be nice but we persuaded her to go wild, spent all she can. Then I recoup my losses by eating Rach's food and playing Rhon's phone, and helped her to count her cash. There was once she had $42,000. LOL.
Then the R family fight b/w themselves, I would call it exchanging thousands session. lol.
Final winner: RACH!!!

She lost $42,000 to Rhon before leh. Not bad. I lost 7,200 to Rhon. Haha.
It was super crazy. When Rhon was jailed, you can't imagine how high we were. Haha.
On
Monday it was ultimate boring day, to the extreme where we watch cartoon
Cinderella. And then I helped 3 guys to write
sth. =D
Su helped
RHON but we didn't take down the picture.

Science centre. We couldn't watch the movie due to teach faulty and so the group of people explored Science Centre. You will see 2 pictures later where we were supposedly to make use of our shadows to move the cells but we just couldn't so we played with our shadows. The unglam part? Well, you will also see this picture with a lot of 99. Haha it was a game at F1 'exhibition' and this game had a few red buttons. You are supposed to press them when the light flashes. Initially it was Rhon me and another girl and we scored 62. Then all the girls joined in and we hit so much more than 99 but the scoreboard was set to 2 digits. What injustice! And I was in charge of 3 bottom buttons so I kneeled down and well, and I was very very active. Unglam? Leave to your imagination. And my gosh, I hit the buttons real hard and the noise sounded like ambulance alarm! SO ANNOYING!
(I AM TALLER) (YOU?!)
(HAHAH! I FEEL EVER TALLER!)