...
OK. Firstly, I must thank God that it's isn't OP next week.
?
Ha, today I almost lost my voice shouting, commanding using my throats since my adorable girls were very enthusiatic in wanting to learn
sizing. Not like that they never touch on it before la, I just don't know why they love it so much. And I relaly clapped my hands when they impressed me with their banging at
yangtigi that command. Ha, a DI clapping in front of the girls.
And I took Drug Addict's advise to teach in different order and I really prayed that the girls can remember it better!!
We had fun doing drills today.
I always have the tendency to want to hone their skills before moving on to the next or I will want to re-teach because some girls were absent the previous lesson and never learn.
I made the decision of teaching them skills and let them go train themselves several times.
But the trainings doesn't seem to work.
But I know they know what are they supposed to do, it's just a matter of whether they want to put in the heart and willingness or not.
Have the desire and willingness dearest, and then you will improve so much! So what if you may not like drills? Get done with it and then you can forget about it! Of course I
strongly encourage you to train yourself so that you may realise you may like it.
Not like your seniors never come across what you face now.
I forgot to praise one junior.
Oh and I saw someone today again and I lost control, as usual. -.-
what a failure, I can't seem to forget this H of AHO.
now I finally know where he has been teaching at. lol.
When I had to tell XXX that the guy who hit my head today was 3 years older than me = 20 years old and she was like
arh you 17 years old!!, it really hit me so painfully that 17, and dann, next year 18.
Kiki hi5 with me today. lol. And she scared me by walking silently to stop beside me while I was looking at boon-deh, (SM's new hamster) in her cage.
It's like I was looking at the hamster then I turned to my left, (oh I was lying on my stomach), Kiki's face was 2cm away from my face, trying to see what SM and I were looking at.
KIKI!!!sheesh.
Labels: GB